NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS
- BPR's index of bestselling paperback publishers, 1999. // Book Publishing Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
Presents an index of bestselling paperback publishers in 1999. Includes Random House; HarperCollins; Time Warner.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Kite Runner Still Flying High. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the top publishing companies based on their sales of paperback fiction in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. grabbed the number one spot in this category, which was attributed to the positive performance of "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. This company is followed by...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' newspaper's best publishers for children's books for the period through March 9, 2003. HarperCollins; Random House; Hyperion.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Reports developments related to international publishers. Rank of Random House Inc. in Great Britain book market; Sales of Harper Collins; Appointment of Ann-Janine Murtagh as publishing director of Orchard Books.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- 10,000 Harper titles online; Warner serializes novel on net. Robinson, Carol; Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;1/16/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 3, p308
Focuses on the business ventures of HarperCollins and Time Warner Electronic Publishing. Plans of HarperCollins to launch an Online Bookstore that will feature more than 10,000 Harper books and software title on Delphi; Time Warner Electronic Publishing's publication of a novel by Douglas...
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- Three-Decade Friendship Helps HC Snag Long-Time RH Author Crichton. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Michael Crichton has ended his relationship with Random House Inc. to reunite with Jane Friedman in HarperCollins Publishers Inc. History of the relationship of Crichton and Friedman.