Richmond Fed: Services Still Positive
- Richmond Fed: Services Sector Activity Weaker. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33256, p6
The article reports on a survey of service sector activity in the U.S. by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Richmond Fed Cites Service Sector Gains. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33849, p2
The article offers information a survey conducted the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which revealed improvement in the service-sector activity in the U.S. in January 2013.
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Was Mixed in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33323, p4
The article reports on the survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which indicates a mixed activity in the service sector in the U.S.
- SE service sector stayed healthy in June. // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p2
Reports on the increased activity in the service sector in New York state in June 1999, according to the results of a survey conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Moderated. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p14
The article reports that according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey, service industry activity moderated in November 2015.
- Service Sector Grew, Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p2
The article reports on the highlights of the results of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond's service-sector activity survey. The survey showed a slower activity in the Fifth District's service sector in October 2006 due to the weakness in big-ticket sales. The service sector's revenue index...
- Richmond Fed: Services See Price Pressures Ease. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32702, p7
The article reports on the findings of a survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia on service-sector activities in the state. According to the survey, the service sector revenues index fell to negative 4 in August 2007 from positive 6 in July 2007, while the number of...
- Service Sector Off In May: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31654, p2
The article cites a survey by conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond regarding the servicing sector in May 2003. Retailers' woes continued and services firms were weaker. The service sector revenues index slid to negative 11 in May from negative 6 in April, while the number of...
- Richmond Fed: Service Revenue Growth Improves. Siegel, Gary F. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32659, p32
The article reports on the service-sector survey conducted by the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, which reveals that service sector revenues grew briskly in June 2007 fueled by stronger retail sales and additional growth in services provision. The service sector revenue index increased to...