Retail Sales Up, By 1.2% in April
- New Home Sales Up 7.6% To 369,000 Annual Rate. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/26/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33737, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. Commerce Department's statement which says that the increment in the sale of new single-family house by 7.6 percent in May 2012.
- Business Inventories Up 0.5%, Sales 1.1%. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32714, p6
The article reports on the data released by the U.S. Commerce Department that business inventories are up 0.5% for July 2007 while sales are up 1.1% in the same time period.
- Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Climb 0.2%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p6
The article presents statistics on business inventories and sales performance for 2006 which was taken from the data released by Commerce Department in the U.S. The data showed an increase of 0.8 percent in inventories and a 0.2 percent in sales for June. The overall increased in inventories is...
- Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Jump 2.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article presents the report from the U.S. Commerce Department which revealed that the country's business inventories and sales have increased by 0.4% and 2.3% in March 2010, respectively.
- Black Friday Sales Yield Green. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);12/19/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p6
The article focuses on a report by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the increase in the U.S. retail sales in November 2011 from a month before as brought by Black Friday bargain-hunting.
- New Home Sales Fall 8.4% To 350,000 Annual Rate. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33754, p2
The article informs about the fall in the rates of home sales in the U.S. in June 2012 to the annual rates of 350,000 from 382,000 in May 2012, as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Business Sales Rise 0.4%; Inventories Gain 0.7%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/14/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33679, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the 0.7% increase in business inventories and the 0.4% increase in business sales in 2012.
- New Home Sales Grow 15.6% to 437,000 Rate. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33868, p2
The article reports that, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, sales of new houses have increased by 15.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 437,000 in January 2013.
- Retail Sales Rise 0.4%; Ex-Autos Increase 0.6%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p22
The article presents a report released by the Commerce Department which reveals the increase of retail sales to 0.4%, posting the strongest gain in five months in the U.S. in September 2010.