- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p44
Presents market statistics for the securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. Comparison between the bid offers made in treasury bills; Price index and yield index of long term treasury bonds provided by global investment bank, Lehman Brothers.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p29
Presents charts depicting data on bond market in the U.S. Price of U.S. securities; Statistics on general obligation in municipal market; Outline of the total returns in municipal market.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistics for the prices of Securities in the U.S. bond market as of March 8, 2002. Prices of treasury Bills in percent of discounts; Average of all bond issues with maturities represented by investment bank Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31398, p59
Presents charts and graphs depicting market statistics in the U.S. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Bond buyer indexes.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p31
Presents statistics related to the bond market in the United States as of November 16, 1999. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting the performance of the bonds market in the United States. Market indicators; Prices of the securities; Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes; Yield levels of the general obligation bonds.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p2
The article presents data related to the bond market as of January 10, 2012 including government securities prices, municipal bond index, and bond buyers.
- Muni Prices End Day Little Changed Amid a Light Slate and Little Action. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p2
Presents information on activities and developments in the U.S. bond market as of February 12, 2002. Quotations for the New York Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority bonds; Interest costs of the refunding bonds bought by UBS PainWebber Inc.; Yields of reoffered serial bonds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p37
Provides statistics on financial markets in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Prices of securities; Average municipal bond yields; Rates for state and local government bond series; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Market indicators; Visible supply rises; Futures markets.