- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/1/2014, p3
The article presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in U.S. states as of February 2014. Details of the bids and bidders are provided that include refunding bonds from the Warren School District No. 1 of Bradley County in Arkansas, general obligation school refunding bonds from the...
- IRS Seeks Comments From Issuers On Forms for BABs, Tax-Credits. SCHROEDER, PETER // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p4
The article reports on the U.S. Internal Revenue Service asking the municipal bond issuers in Washington to comment on its Build America Bonds and tax credit bonds' 8038-B and 8038-TC forms, to take into account the amount of burden when filing two new information returns for the bonds.
- FAQ Sparks Doubts on BAB Make-Whole Call. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;2/23/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33270, p5
The article reports on the effect of the attempt of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to answer frequently asked questions about Build America Bonds (BABs) on BABs.
- IRS Seeks Comments on 2 Private-Activity Bond Matters. SCHROEDER, PETER // Bond Buyer;3/15/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33281, p32
The article reports on the search for public comments of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on two matters concerning private-activity bonds.
- IRS Pays Out for Direct-Pay Debt. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p1
The article reports that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has made about 2.9 billion dollars of subsidy payments to issuers of Build America Bonds and other direct-pay bonds through February of 2011 in the U.S.
- IRS to Check If BARs Meet Tax Reauirement on Issue Price. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p28
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to check the compliance of Build America Bonds (BABs) to its issue-price tax rule.
- New FAQ Answers Common Tax-Credit Bond Questions. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;9/14/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33382, p3
The article reports on the Internal Revenue Services' (IRS) publication of the answers of frequently asked questions (FAQ) especially the common tax-credit bond questions in the U.S.
- IRS Ends Denver School Audit With No Change. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;6/21/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33536, p4
The article reports that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the U.S. has completed a routine audit of 250 million dollars of Build America Bonds issued by Denver School District No. 1.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34131, p1
The article discusses results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of June 2014 including General Obligation Warrants in Athens, Alabama, the California School Finance Authority's School Facility Revenue Bonds, and Senior Housing Rent Revenue Bonds in Columbus, Georgia.