Expansion at Fort Lauderdale Airport Hits Snag as Cities Withdraw Support
- Dressed as a tunnel. Wilson, Bill // Roads & Bridges;Jun2013, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p18
The article focuses on the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) runway construction project which started in January 2012 and will be finished in September 2015. According to the author, the FLL runway construction project will require 6 million cubic yards of enbankment...
- Cross the way. Zettler, Rick // Roads & Bridges;Jan2014, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on the extension and elevation work of Runway 9R-27L at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport(FLL). It is estimated that the cost involved would be 791 million dollars. The project would create nearly 11,000 construction jobs and would inject 1.42...
- Fort Lauderdale Florida. // New York Amsterdam News;Summer95 Supplement, Vol. 86 Issue 24, p9
Describes Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Attractions and historic sites; Dining; Entertainment.
- Travel. Sheldone, Michelle // Lesbian News;Jun98, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p44
Presents a description of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. History of the city; Information on places to stay in the city; Activities and entertainment in Fort Lauderdale; Details on dining in the city.
- Name of the week. Kapner, Suzanne; Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p32
Reports that Between the Buns restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the `Nation's Restaurant News' periodical's Name of the Week for the week of July 24, 1995.
- In the swim: Saucy, Broek launch East City Grill. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p16
Reports that fine dining partners Oliver Saucy and Darrel Broek have launched East City Grill Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Hiring of Susan Ferry as executive chef; Menus offered; .
- City-owned marina graces Ft. Lauderdale. Degnan, Susan Miller // Yachting;Jul98, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p84
Reports on the scheduled opening of the Las Olas Marinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Reason for the delay in the opening of the facility; Features of the marina.
- As seen on the docks of Ft. Lauderdaleâ€¦. // Yachting;Jan2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p28
A selection of photographs of individuals involved in yachting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is presented.
- One hundred dollars plus one good reason will win somebody the Riverwalk of dreams. Fogarty, Beth G. // Beverage World;8/31/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1598, p8
Focuses on an essay contest for a chance to own the Riverwalk Brewery and Grill, a restaurant and brewery in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Facility description; Equipment in operation; Comments from owner Chris Stasinos.