- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30270, p40
Presents charts and graphs of bonds in the United States. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Long-Term Bond Sales: January-February. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33672, p19
A table is presented which lists the long-term bond sales from January 2011 to February 2012 which include bond for housing, transportation, and tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33900, p17
A table is presented which lists several statistics of the U.S. bond market including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices and market indicators.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33859, p24
Statistics are presented on the U.S. bond market which includes market indicators, securities prices and short-term tax-exempt bond yields.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/1/2014, p1
A chart is presented which depicts the sale of tax bonds in terms of the standard and poor's 500 index in the several states of the U.S. including Arizona, Texas and New Jersey as of September 29, 2014.
- BABs Crimp Tax-Exempts, But Munis Set New Record. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/14/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33466, p4A
The article focuses on the difficulty in getting tax-exempted bonds because of the Build America Bonds (BABs) program under the U.S Dept. of the Treasury. According to the author, total long-term bonds issuance in 2010 has reached 433.3 billion dollars which highlights a 5.8 percent increase...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33714, p16
A chart is presented on short-term tax-exempt bond yields from May 2-16, 2012 including Barclays Capital Inc., municipal market data and Jefferies and Co. Inc.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33685, p21
A table is presented which provide data on the short-term tax-exempt yields of various firms and sector in the U.S. from March 23, 2011 to March 23, 2012 including Commercial Paper, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., and Jefferies & Co.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p25
A table is presented that shows information on the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. for April 17, 18, and 20, 2012.