Colorado Water Authority Enters Market with Triple-A Bonds in $64M Sale
- Colorado Agency Readies $51.2 Million of Refunding Pollution Control Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p6
Reports on the sale of refunding pollution control revenue bonds by the Colorado Water Resources & Power Development Authority. Reasons for the sale of pollution control revenue bonds; Issue of bonds for clean-water and drinking-water programs by the authority.
- Colorado Water Agency Goes Online to Sell $100M for Aurora. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p32
Reports on the plan of the Colorado Water Resources & Power Development Authority to issue insured water revenue bonds that will finance a loan to the city of Aurora in the Internet. Intention of selling the bonds in a competitive manner via the electronic bidding platform of i-Deal; Selection...
- Colorado Water Authority Goes Long With Insured Debt. Alabanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p26
Reports that the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority will go online with its insured revenue bond issue. Use of proceeds to finance a loan to the Parker Water and Sanitation District in Douglas County; Sale through the i-Deal PARITY electronic bidding platform; Financial...
- COLORADO: High Water Marks. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32867, p9
The article reports on the competitive deal of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority's triple-A-rated credit for $12.2 million of Series 2008A clean water revenue bonds. Bond proceeds will provide loans to fund wastewater treatment facilities for two local governments. The...
- Colorado Water Authority Readies Its Biggest Deal Yet. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31118, p48
Highlights the revenue bonds that will sold by the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority to finance water-related project loans for nine cities and special districts. Lead underwriter for the bond issue; Amount of bonds that will be issued; Cross-collateralization of water...
- Buyers Look for Bargains as N.Y., California Deals Line Up. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31118, p41
Discusses developments related to United States municipal bonds as of April 16, 2001. Value of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority revenue refunding; Maturity date of the securities offering from Colorado Water Resource and Power Development Authority; Attraction of Sacramento...
- Moody's, Fitch rate first safe drinking water revolving loan fund. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;09/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30236, p4
Reports on the favorable ratings issued by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Investors Service for the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority's $24 million bond issue on October 1, 1997. First state safe drinking water revolving loan fund to issue bonds to leverage federal...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.