Triple-A Dartmouth to Sell $101 Million For Cancer Center, Other Capital Work
- Dartmouth Stays on Top. Burtons, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33573, p9
The article reports that the bonds of Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire remains on triple-A rating according to Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Campus Binge Drinking and Risky Behaviors. // Impaired Driving Update;Summer2014, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p62
The article focuses on the National College Health Improvement Program created by Dartmouth College to curb binge drinking in the campus.
- Ivy League bastardizing higher education. Hart, Jeffrey // Human Events;7/8/94, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p16
Focuses on the effect of Ivy League schools on higher education. Author's relationship with Dartmouth College; Job prospects for Ivy League graduates; Difficulty in getting into an Ivy League school; Inhospitability of the cultural atmosphere of the university to real history, literature or...
- Dartmouth College Aims to Boost Number of Minority Faculty. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);Nov2014, p1
The article offers information on the goal of Provost Carolyn Dever and President Phil Hanlon of Dartmouth College to increase the numbers of minorities or foreign scholars faculty in the college.
- Behind the Green Curtain. // National Review;10/16/1981, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p1183
The article comments on the alleged move by the administration of the Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire to ask its employees and faculty not to talk to "The Dartmouth Review," a student newspaper. The student newspaper is described as conservative in its political stands. It explains...
- Digital Libraries Reach Out to Alumni. Albanese, Andrew // Library Journal;Summer2002 Net Connect, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the digital library developed by the Friends of Dartmouth College Library for alumni of Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. Information provided by the library; Benefits offered by such service to libraries.
- Out funded. Quittner, Jeremy // Advocate;02/13/2001, Issue 831, p24
Focuses on United States colleges and universities' acceptance of gay-oriented endowments. Edward Carpenter Memorial Foundation's transfer of its assets meant to assist lesbian and gay students to the Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire; University of California in Berkeley gay alumnus...
- The Great Issues Course at Dartmouth. Wilson, Arthur M. // Journal of Higher Education;May1954, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p229
The article presents information on the Great Issue courses followed in the curriculum at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. After a year of arduous and anxious preparation, the course was first proposed in the academic year of 1947-1948. It went through a probationary period and after...
- N.H.'s Senior Colleges & Graduate Schools. // New Hampshire Business Review;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p80
Presents a chart depicting colleges and graduate schools in New Hampshire. Total population of the University of New Hampshire; Amount of the tuition fee at Dartmouth College; Contact information of Rivier College.