Mesa City Council Approves Arizona Cardinals Stadium Plan
- $267.9 million Cincinnati Bengals stadium deal ready to price. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p3
Focuses on Hamilton County, Ohio's issuance of the remaining sales-tax bonds to finance a Cincinnati Bengals football stadium. Reason for the split of the bond issue; Anticipation of good market reception to the deal; Lead managers.
- Two Ariz. Finalists Confident They Will Get $335M Stadium. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p5
Reports on the bids of two cities in Maricopa County, Arizona for the home of the Cardinals National Football League team. Bonds that will be issued to finance the construction of the stadium; Design of the facility.
- Denver Broncos' bond deal put on hold. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/01/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30200, p3
Reports on the delays to the revenue bond deal to finance the plans of the Denver Broncos football team to build a new stadium in Denver, Colorado. Estimated cost of the project.
- Minnesota Vikings, County Unveil Stadium Finance Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p30
Announces the plan of Minnesota Vikings and Anoka County, Minnesota of a financing proposal for a new stadium that relies on county bond issue to be repaid with a countywide sales tax. Designation of the property around the stadium as a special taxing district; Request of the county for the...
- Missouri County Officials OK Vote on Bi-State Sales Tax. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p36
Reports on the vote of the Jackson County, Missouri board to put a proposed bi-state Kansas-Missouri sales tax on the November 2 ballot. Effort of county officials to raise money for the renovation of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals football and baseball stadiums; Approval of Johnson County,...
- Texas City Plans Bond Sale to Help Fund New Cowboys Stadium. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p36
Reports on the plan to issue bonds backed by the sales tax revenues by Arlington, Texas. Use of the funds to construct a stadium for the Dallas Cowboys; Agreement between the city and the team to jointly finance the stadium; Move of the city to endorse the question to the voters.
- FLORIDA: Panel: Use GOs for Stadium. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p9
The article reports on the recommendation of the citizens advisory committee that Miami-Dade County, Florida use proceeds from $50 million of general obligation bonds to construct the stadium for Major League Baseball's Florida Marlins. The bonds were to be used for the renovation of the Orange...
- University of Colorado's Football Title Boosts Bond Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/22/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p6
Reports the sale of enterprise system revenue bonds by the University of Colorado. Bond sale for the payment of stadium upgrades and renovation of the football team; Sale via KPAuction.com; Views of Bill Dougherty, senior vice president for Kirkpatrick Pettis on the reason of the upgrades.
- Council OKs bond deal for the Murph. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/27/95, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p6
Reports that San Diego, California will issue $66 million in taxable revenue bonds to pay for an expansion of San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium and practice facilities for the San Diego Chargers. City Council's approval of the financing package; Agreement between the city and the Chargers to extend...