Lapping up the leather
- Clean looks, soft colors key leather intros. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the major trends in leather upholstery introductions in premarket. Designs included in the major trends; Concern of consumers for quality; Introduction of products with latest trend designs.
- Offering choices. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the need for a nice selection in the sales and marketing of leather upholstery.
- Leather by another name is just a hide. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the factors that consumers should consider when purchasing leather upholstery. Definition of leather according to the dictionary; Types of leather.
- Leather classics. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p5
Features the leather upholstery products from Sherbone Upholstery company in Great Britain.
- East is eden. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p12
Features furniture showcased at the Singapore show of leather upholstery. Contemporary dark wood; Light beech or dark wenge; Silvery grey rattan and water hyacinth.
- Got you under my skin. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p14
Reports the decline of consumer demand for leather upholstery in retail outlets in Great Britain. Factors influencing the decline of leather demands; Gradual changes in the style of leather; Promotion of the leather gallery concept of Natuzzi.
- Original skin. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p27
Focuses on the leather upholstery industry in Great Britain. Investments in the industry; Equipment used in manufacturing leather upholstery; Consumer and trade association complaints against the industry; Choices of leather products offered to furniture manufacturers. INSET: Types of...
- Standards in jeopardy. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p28
Examines the potential effects of the European Committee for Standardization's proposed standard, `Upholstery leather characteristics--leather for furniture.' Classification of leather; Impact of the British standard's classification by performance; Requirements to leather manufacturers. ...
- Everybody loves leather. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the increase in the market share of leather upholstery. Importance of display commitment and merchandising skill that spell success for any furniture category; Impact of price deflation on furniture industry.