Style: Italicize for greater impact
- Factory orders rise 9% vs. weak Sept. '01. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the increase in factory furniture orders in the United States on September 2002. Increase in shipment volume; Order backlog.
- Exports post another double-digit decline. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the status of U.S. furniture exports as of 2002. Drop in shipments to number one destination country; Three countries interested in the U.S.-made furniture; Factors affecting exports.
- Trading places. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p28
Reports on Thailand's furniture industry. Growing exports; Innovative designs; Growing choice of materials.
- Finnishing touches. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p22
Focuses on the desire of Finland to export more stylish furniture. Condition of the country's reputation for furniture designs; Domination of style at Habitare; Percentage of finnishing exports in the country.
- Thai furniture exports reach record levels. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports on the increase of Thailand's furniture exports for 2010.
- Mexico paces 11% rise in first-half U.S. exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p79
Reports on the increase in U.S. exports of furniture to Mexico during the first half of 2003. Shift of upholstery production to the south; Canada's reversal of a decline in intake of U.S.-made furniture; Total value of residential furniture and furniture parts exported to Mexico.
- China sees further growth in furniture exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;12/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p20
Reports the growth in the furniture exports according to the China National Furniture Association. Increase of the population of furniture manufacturers; Accession to the World Trade Organization facilitates the continued export growth; Decline of tariffs implementation of furniture imports.
- Inside Information. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2013, Issue 5824, p15
The article offers information on the trends affecting retailers and manufacturers in the furniture industry which were revealed by British Furniture Manufacturers including retail price, exports, and production.
- Scottish exports drop. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p8
Focuses on the economic performance of furniture export in Scotland. Decline in sales; Declivity of export.