Give power to sales people, NBF urged
- Writing on the Wall (Book). // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jul/Aug2002, Issue 32, p35
Reviews the book 'Writing on the Wall: The Campaign for Commonsense Business,' by Geoff Burch.
- REMEMBER YOU'RE SPECIAL. Reglar, Peter // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/20/2003, Issue 2586, p20
Highlights the Advantage Business Travel conference in Ireland. Assessment of customer service offered by businessman Geoff Burch; Story shared by Coffee Republic founder Sahar Hashemi about the coffee shop chain; Debate about global distribution systems.
- BAPC announces Burch as conference speaker. Nias, Simon // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/23/2010, p8
The article reports that Geoff Burch, international business guru, television presenter and author, will be the keynote presented at the 2010 annual British Association for Print and Communication (BAPC) conference.
- Go It Alone (Book). // Management Today;Nov2003, p36
Reviews the book "Go It Alone," by Geoff Burch.
- Specialty Sleep Expo set for March in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;2/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p14
Highlights the partnership of Futon Association International with the Specialty Sleep Association Expo for the one-stop trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Concentration of furniture retailers; Range of specialty sleep products; Workshops on marketing ans customer service.
- Mfrs. in San Fran see end to slump. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on the business cycle of the furniture industry and trade in San Francisco, California. Effect of the Memorial Day holiday weekend on sales; Products affected by the slump; Forecast on the summer market; Changes in the number of retail orders; Impact of interest rate price increase on...
- Tupelo busy at opening. Linville, Jeff; Thomas, Larry; Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p4
Reports the inauguration of Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi. Response of the consumers to the market opening; Price of reclining sofa from PeopLounger; Interest of shoppers in the Emperor's Collection of Skyline.
- Thai mart boasts 100 showrooms. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p14
Reports the inauguration of Thailand Furniture Mart (TFM) in Bangkok. Exhibition of furniture from several Thai furniture and accessory manufacturers; Participants to the international Bangkok Furniture Show; Implication of TFM for Thai exports.
- Retailers eager for '03 uptick. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p24
Reports on the expected market status of furniture retail in the U.S. in 2003. Relevance of stability of consumer confidence in retail performance; Prevalence of stores enhancing advertising initiatives; Importance of employee training in standing out from the market competition.