Durham Pine grows on
- Durham pines for wider horizons. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p3
Reports the rebranding plans of Durham Pines, furniture manufacturer of Great Britain. Purpose of the name change; Comparison of company plans with Crate & Barrel of the United States; Information on company outlets and expansion plans.
- Swift rebranding for Durham Pine. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p4
Features the furniture maker Durham Pine in Great Britain. Sales performance of the company; Plans of selling its stock; Product developments.
- Durham Pine chalks up 54th store. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p4
Reports on Durham Pine's opening of its fifty fourth pine retail store in Stirling, Scotland on August 1, 1998.
- Back where it all began. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p27
Speculates whether furniture maker Durham Pine will win the North East Company of the Year award from 'The Journal.'
- Pining for the sunshine? // Employee Benefits;May2003, p08
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture company Durham Pine gave a week vacation in Majorca, Spain, to its employees. Highlights of the employee benefit.
- Not enough for Durham Pine. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p5
Focuses on Durham Pine's Christmas advertising campaign featuring its chairman John Marshall.
- Durham Pine thinks bigger with store switches. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p3
Reports on Durham Pine's plan to reshuffle its property portfolio, and to continue its move to larger stores.
- Durham Pine starts expansion. // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p2
Focuses on retailer Durham Pine's expansion following successful sales in 2000. Increase in like for like sales; Opening of additional stores in April 2001; Executive appointments.
- Tidal wave at DP. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p3
Reports on the optimistic attitude of Durham Pine furniture store managers and franchisees in Great Britain.