Regency joins Home Service
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p27
Focuses on the certification of the staffs of warranty provider Regency Group Inc. Details on the training of employees in call handling in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry as of February 2003. Deal secured by Character World to produce household textiles; Appointment by Land of Leather of Regency Group to provide furniture warranty and care service; Increase in the volume of retail sales.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 2003. Launch of fabrics and wallpapers by Jasper Conran; Acquisition of County Kitchens by Sigma 3; Relaunch of the Web site of insurance firm Regency Group Inc.
- Homeserve repackages warranties. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p4
The article reports on the move of Regency Group Inc. to create two business subsidiaries as part of its repositioning strategy in Great Britain. The Group will merge the furniture and electrical warranties businesses and will split up the manufacturing and retail aspect of the business. The...
- People. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p6
The article presents information on the appointments in the home furnishings industry. It is reported that Nicola Pennells becomes IT manager at the Regency Group Inc., while Russell Johnstone has been appointed as sales manager for its care products. Cambridge Futons has recruited Peter Farrow...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.