- TRADA makes it a double. // Forestry & British Timber;May2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the certifications offered by the group BM TRADA for the forest companies in Great Britain. Attainment of the certification by Timbmet Group Ltd.; Commitment of Timbmet to the environment; Contact information.
- Next prepares to open a second lifestyle home-and-garden emporium. // Horticulture Week;2/24/2012, p5
The article informs that the Next Retail Ltd. has announced to open its second lifestyle home-and-garden emporium in Suffolk, England.
- Hardwood supplier to launch mail campaign. // Precision Marketing;10/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Reports that the Timbmet Group, the largest supplier of hardwoods in Great Britain, is embarking on its first structured direct mail campaign. Initiative handled by the JJ Group, an advertising agency; Target audience of the campaign; Measures to boost market share.
- Companies continue to collect custody chain certifications. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2004, p24
Presents an award to Jewson Ltd. and Timbmet Group as the latest companies to be awarded chain of custody certification. Grant of Jewson Ltd. on their chain of custody certification on their ranges of softwood timber; Gain of the Timbmet Group on certification of a new chain of custody scheme...
- Selfridges opens in Manchester. // Housewares;Mar96, Issue 125, p4
Reports on Selfridges' opening of its first store in Manchester, England. Store specifications; Inclusions.
- Selfridges delivers dinner up North. // Marketing Week;7/30/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p9
Reports that the comapany Selfridges, will open in Manchester, England. Services to be offered by the catering company; Comments from a Selfridges spokeswoman; Total amount to be invested in the Manchester outlet.
- Selfridges kicks off $73M revamp. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/13/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 71, p24
Reports on Selfridges department store's three-year renovation of its women's and men's wear departments. Cost of the renovation; Changes to improve traffic flow through the store; More desirable placement of merchandise.
- Sales at Next surpass expectations. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2009, Issue 5663, p7
The article reports that in the third quarter of 2009, sales at department store retailer Next Retail Ltd. surpassed the second half guidance given in September in Great Britain.
- Next to close Peterborough branch. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports that the store of Next Retail Ltd. in Peterborough, Ontario will stop operating because of the new store to be opened at the end of October 2012, which will create 88 job opportunities.