- TRADA makes it a double. // Forestry & British Timber;May2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the certifications offered by the group BM TRADA for the forest companies in Great Britain. Attainment of the certification by Timbmet Group Ltd.; Commitment of Timbmet to the environment; Contact information.
- Next prepares to open a second lifestyle home-and-garden emporium. // Horticulture Week;2/24/2012, p5
The article informs that the Next Retail Ltd. has announced to open its second lifestyle home-and-garden emporium in Suffolk, England.
- Hardwood supplier to launch mail campaign. // Precision Marketing;10/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Reports that the Timbmet Group, the largest supplier of hardwoods in Great Britain, is embarking on its first structured direct mail campaign. Initiative handled by the JJ Group, an advertising agency; Target audience of the campaign; Measures to boost market share.
- Companies continue to collect custody chain certifications. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2004, p24
Presents an award to Jewson Ltd. and Timbmet Group as the latest companies to be awarded chain of custody certification. Grant of Jewson Ltd. on their chain of custody certification on their ranges of softwood timber; Gain of the Timbmet Group on certification of a new chain of custody scheme...
- Sales at Next surpass expectations. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2009, Issue 5663, p7
The article reports that in the third quarter of 2009, sales at department store retailer Next Retail Ltd. surpassed the second half guidance given in September in Great Britain.
- Next to close Peterborough branch. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports that the store of Next Retail Ltd. in Peterborough, Ontario will stop operating because of the new store to be opened at the end of October 2012, which will create 88 job opportunities.
- Next increases full-year profit guidance. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p8
The article presents information on the net increase in sales of 4-5 percent during the period of 26 weeks till July 28, 2012 by Next Retail Ltd.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p11
The article offers industrial news briefs from Great Britain as of October 2012 on topics including online appointment by Debenhams PLC, opening of a new store by NEXT Retail Ltd. and a donation to the Children's Hospital, Birmingham, England by Cookes Furniture Ltd.
- Strong Q2 for Next as sales storm ahead of expectations. // DIY Week;8/8/2014, Issue 5760, p3
The article discusses the financial performance of the Next PLC, British multinational retailer, for the second quarter of 2014, reports increase in retail sales by 7.5 percent and sales for Next Directory by 16.2 percent and the company's confidence through its performance.