Sales down at John Lewis of Hungerford
- John Lewis' half year Home sales up o.6%. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p8
The article reports on the growing Home sales of John Lewis Partnership PLC in the half year to July 30, 2011 in Great Britain.
- JLP drives annual sales over Â£10bn. // DIY Week;3/21/2014, Issue 5750, p5
The article reports on the rise of annual sales of employee-owned firm John Lewis Partnership PLC (JLP) to more than Â£10 billion in Great Britain.
- John Lewis: Sales up for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p5
The article reports that sales of John Lewis Partnership PLC has increased by 22% for the week ending November 28, 2009.
- John Lewis customers splash out in wet weather. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2012, Issue 5797, p10
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC's third week of clearance helped the department store retailer achieve a 15.3% rise in sales on the same week in 2011.
- Home bounces back. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2010, Issue 5679, p7
The article on the 2.8% increase in John Lewis Partnership PLC ' total home sales to 2.9 billion pounds in 2010.
- John Lewis reports 'fantastic' Home results. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2010, Issue 5679, p10
The article reports on the 20.5% in John Lewis Partnership PLC Home overall sales for the week ending March 12, with especially strong results for china and glass in 2010.
- JLP denies sale rumours. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p1
Reports that chairman Stuart Hampson dismissed rumors pertaining to the sale of John Lewis Partnership and the dismissal of its staff.
- John Lewis sees sales rise by 7%. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p5
Reports the increase of furniture sales in John Lewis department stores. Factors affecting sales increase; Rate of increase; Decline in sales of garden furniture.
- Terrific start for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;2/19/2010, Issue 5675, p5
The article reports on the 34.6% increase in home sales of British department store retailer John Lewis Partnership PLC.