M&S to open home furnishing stores
- Marks & Spencer Going Outlet Route. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the plan of retailer Marks & Spencer PLC to open additional store outlets in Great Britain. Annual sales revenues generated by the company's British outlets.
- M&S criticised for slow progress. // Marketing Week;11/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p6
Focuses on the slow introduction of concept retail stores by Marks & Spencer PLC according to observers. Revenues reflecting the sluggish pace of concept store introductions.
- Marks & Spencer plans to enter Korea in '96. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/11/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 68, p14
Cites the plans of Marks & Spencer PLC to open its first store in Seoul, South Korea in late 1996. Comments from executive Paul Smith; Preparation of a list of potential franchise partners; Company's stores in other Asian countries.
- M&S Posts 3.9% Rise in Sales. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/18/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Marks & Spencer Group plc in the first quarter which ended on July 12, 2003. Increase in sales; General sales.
- M&S: more space in '98. // Housewares;May/Jun98, Issue 140, p5
Reports that Marks & Spencers PLC will add around 1.5 million square feet to its stores in Great Britain at a cost of 1.1 £s. Advantages to the store from this expansion; Rise in the sales of food in the store in 1997; Other Expansion plans of the company.
- UK: M&S aligns sustainability with key clothing suppliers. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/20/2014, p11
The article presents a reprint of the article "UK: M and S aligns sustainability with key clothing suppliers," which appeared in the June 17, 2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Style.com." Nine of biggest clothing suppliers of clothing retailer Marks and Spencer PLC in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are...
- M&S unveils fresh ...20m revamp. // Marketing Week;7/22/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p6
Reports on retail firm Marks and Spencer's redesign of its retail stores. Details of the revision program.
- Marks & Spencer tackles food-to-go sector head-on. // British Baker;11/18/2011, p6
The article reports that Marks and Spencer PLC has opened its first standalone first "Food on the Move," retail outlet in London, England.
- M&S to open 200 new Simply Food stores. DON, ANDREW // Convenience Store;11/18/2016, p10
The article reports that retailer Marks & Spencer PLC will open 200 more Simply Food shops over the next few years in Great Britain.