Bed market static says NBF analysis
- Strong sales for metal bedstead supplier. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p6
The article reports the 64 percent increase in sales of metal bedsteads at Serene Furnishings.
- Youth bedroom generates sales. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p22
Reports the sales of youth bedroom furniture in Tupelo, Mississippi. Retail prices of Princess Bouquet bed; Features of Founders Furniture 393 collection; Factors affecting the sales of bedroom manufacturers.
- Back Care reports online sales boom. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2010, Issue 5698, p4
The article reports on the increase in online sales of the adjustable beds, waterbeds, and nursing beds by Back Care Beds due to global boom in online retail sales in many industries.
- Bedding (Mattresses & Springs). // Furniture/Today;2005 Buyer's Guide, p31
Provides information about the development of bedding, mattresses and springs. Effort of bedding producers in production of cushioning and support materials; Salability of the special foams; Fit and finish of mattresses.
- Are bedding retailers missing add-on sales? Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p38
Discusses the status of the bedding industry. Add-on sales in the bedding industry; Average unit selling prices; Benefits in higher-priced bedding.
- Bedding is no longer dodging economic bullet. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p49
Reports developments related to the bedding industry in the United States as of August 2001. Decline of sales; Economic forecasting made by International Sleep Products Association; Pull-out of business operation by Mattress Discounters.
- Bedding unit sales climb 9.6% in March. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the increase of unit sales of the bedding industry by 9.6% and the dollar value of shipments soaring by 17.6% for the first quarter in March 2011 in the U.S.
- Bedding sales grow 11% to $6.7B. // Home Textiles Today;2002 Business Annual, p42
Reports the growth of the sales bedding for the 1999â€“2000. Percentage growth of sales; Revenues in terms of millions of dollars; Gains on sheets and pillowcases on product sales.
- Concession store 'huge success' says Savoir. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2010, Issue 5702, p10
The article reports on the success of luxury manufacturer Savoir Beds' Harrods concession store and its increase of sales.