Vampires revealed in Dudley
- Tupelo busy at opening. Linville, Jeff; Thomas, Larry; Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p4
Reports the inauguration of Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi. Response of the consumers to the market opening; Price of reclining sofa from PeopLounger; Interest of shoppers in the Emperor's Collection of Skyline.
- Thai mart boasts 100 showrooms. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p14
Reports the inauguration of Thailand Furniture Mart (TFM) in Bangkok. Exhibition of furniture from several Thai furniture and accessory manufacturers; Participants to the international Bangkok Furniture Show; Implication of TFM for Thai exports.
- Array of product on tap for Vegas market. // Furniture/Today;1/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p22
The article lists the companies and their furniture products for Las Vegas, Nevada market including Park Avenue upholstery collection from Avenue Six, Old English Collection from Arin International, and Cameila dining set from Amisco.
- UK relaunch for French company. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p4
Reports that French cabinet firm Meubles et Sieges de Style will be relaunched in Great Britain in the year 2000.
- How the cards are stacked... Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p8
Focuses on the plans of several furniture companies in Great Britain for 2001. Silentnight Holdings; Alan Fernback; Marks & Spencer; Conroys; Furnitureland.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p3
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain, as of November 13, 1998. Includes BFM's trade mission to Japan; Traesko's launching of a Web site for its pine retail business; Design services offered by former LPK design director Frank Wardle.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Presents news briefs related to the furniture companies in Great Britain, as of January 18, 2002.
- Business roundup. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan97, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p14
Presents brief information on businesses in the furniture manufacturing industry. Offering of training seminars from BHK of America; Naming of additional distributors to the network for Formica Corporation; Creation of a logo for Woodcraft Industries Incorporated.
- The middle class. Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Jan97, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p16
Looks at the middle class and small shops of furniture manufacturing companies. Development of machinery for use by all levels of manufacturing; Disadvantage of being a mid-sized company; Solution to the problem.