Motorola Licenses iTap To Acer
- Motorola licenses keypad technology to Acer. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p36
Reports that Motorola Inc. has licensed its iTAP intelligent keypad text entry technology to Acer Communications and Multimedia Incorporated. How Acer plans to use the technology.
- Acer Unit Leaves Silicon Valley For Southland. Bronstad, Amanda // Orange County Business Journal;7/30/2001-8/5/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p6
Reports that Acer Communications and Multimedia America Inc. has relocated from its headquarters in San Jose, California. Key features of the firm's headquarters facility; Other growth targets and strategies.
- Acer Announces Two New InternalCD-R/RW Drives. // EMedia Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p18
Evaluates the internal CD-RW drives released by Acer Communications & Multimedia America Inc. CRW 2010A; CRW 1610A.
- Veritas Partners with Acer. // EMedia Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the partnership of Veritas Software Corp. and Acer Communication and Multi Media Inc. wherein Acer will bundle Veritas's PrimoCD Plus CD-recording software with its CD-R/RW drives.
- WHAT THE BENQ? // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2002, Issue 278, p15
Reports the renaming of Acer Communications and Multimedia to Benq in Australia. Enjoyment expressions of Benq being exciting and aspirational; Types of communication offered by the form of the word mark; Coverage of Benq on Acer's peripherals.
- DVD today. Wiley, Lauren // EMedia Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p19
Presents news on DVD technology as of January 2002. Decision of Hewlett-Packard Co. to venture into the rewritable DVD market; Features of the DVD-ROM drive from Acer Communications & Multimedia America Inc.; Launch of the DPS-7.2 DVD-Audio and Video player from the company Integra.
- MOTOROLA LICENSES ITAP TO ACER COMMUNICATIONS/MULTIMEDIA INC. // Telephone IP News;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the efforts taken by integrated communications provider Motorola to license its iTAP intelligent keypad text entry technology to Acer Communications and Multimedia Inc., which will be used by Acer in the mobile phones it builds for mobile handset vendors.
- Motorola licenses ActiveAir. // RCR;05/18/98, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p39
Discusses the licensing agreement signed by the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola Incorporated with Telogy Networks for Telogy's ActiveAir Wireless technologies. Information on Motorola's plans; Details on ActiveAir; Comments from Joseph A. Crupi, president and chief executive officer...
- Philips inks licensing contract to manufacture FLEX products. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p22
Comments on a cross-licensing agreement between Philips Electronics NV and Motorola Incorporated, which give Philips access to the FLEX products of messaging technologies. Philips Semiconductor Division to supply integrated circuits for FLEX technology; Other benefits of the deal; Initial...