- SunCom's sales strategy is based on mobility, not bells and whistles. DiMeo, Sam // Caribbean Business;5/2/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p41
Focuses on the sales strategy of the SunCom/AT&T Wireless, a cellular company in Puerto Rico. SunCom vice president Raul Burgos' explanation on the strategy of the company; Total amount invested for the construction of the company's wireless network; Sales philosophy; Commitment to customer...
- Wireless biz puts it on paper. Liburt, Ellen // Editor & Publisher;10/09/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 41, p29
Reports the launching of the advertising campaign of SunCom, a member of the wireless network of AT&T in the United States. Estimated costs of the campaign; Campaign mediums used; Target audience; Goal of the campaign.
- SunCom launches new pricing plan. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p24
Reports that SunCom Telecommunications Inc. has launched its SunRate pricing plan for its telecommunication services.
- Choices grow for local wireless communications customers. Volz, Matthew // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/08/99, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p1
Reports on wireless service provider SunCom's entry into the New Orleans, Louisiana, market. National debut of the firm on February 4, 1999, when it launched a service in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Florida areas; Use of AT&T 's network to provide nationwide services for customers and keep...
- Time to get 'crazier' with Motorola's new KRZR phone. Pacheco, Dennis Costa // Caribbean Business;2/15/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p41
The article evaluates the Motorola KRZR mobile phone from Suncom Wireless.
- Raul Burgos: Here comes the SunCom. Jubilee, Vincent // Caribbean Business;12/2/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p40
Profiles Raul Burgos, vice president and general manager at the Puerto Rican telecommunications company sunCom. Career and educational background; SunCom as an affiliate of AT&T and Telecorp; Services offered; Biographical information; Work experience in various countries.
- Creative Corner. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;8/23/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p45
Reports the invitation of the SunCom company and Puerto Rico Museum of Art for the launching of the entertainment event SunCom Art Nites in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Features of the invitation campaign by SunCom company; Commitment of the company for art promotion; Highlights of the event.
- SunCom Wireless launches Motorola Pebl. May, Jonathan // Caribbean Business;7/20/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 28, pS8
The article evaluates Motorola Pebl, a new cellular phone from SunCom Wireless Inc.
- SunCom: A new big kid on the block. // Caribbean Business;10/14/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 40, pS15
Features SunCom, a company in Puerto Rico offering wireless services. Opening of a retail and customer service center; Details on the plans offered to customers.