Handsets Deliver Lift To Chipmakers
- Spectrian makes UltraRF unit independent. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p23
Reports on Spectrian Corp.'s plan to operate its semiconductor division as an autonomous business unit named UltraRF. Key advantage of the structure; Chris Tubis as president of UltraRF.
- PRODUCT SELECTION GUIDE MAY2007. // Microwave Journal;May2007 Supplement, Vol. 50, p1
The article presents a product selection guide for the products of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. in May 2007. It highlights several tables depicting various semiconductors presented by market including base station, bluetooth, and Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) WiMAX amplifiers markets. It also...
- Strong Handset Demand Boosts TriQuint Revenues. // Electronic News;10/27/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Reports on the revenues of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. for the third quarter of 2003. Net loss in the quarter; Growth in wireless handset semiconductors; Information on how the company improved its operating results.
- TriQuint Rebrands Sawtek Operations. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;10/2/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 40, p68
The article reports on the plan of TriQuint Semiconductor, a supplier of radio frequency (RF) front-end modules and components for wireless handsets and networks, to rebrand its Orlando, Florida-based Sawtek operations as TriQuint Semiconductor. The Orlando operation supplies signal filtering...
- Copper Bumps Replace Wire Bonds in Flip-Chips. // Electronic News;9/1/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 35, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. and packaging house Amkor Technology Inc. to commercialize a low-cost flip-chip assembly process for gallium arsenide semiconductors. Information on the CuFlip process.
- Spectrian sells semiconductor division to Cree. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
Announces that Spectrian Corp. has completed the sale of its Ultra-RF semiconductors division to Cree Inc.
- CDMA Handset Antenna Switch. // Wireless Design & Development;May2006, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p42
Features the TQP4M3019 antenna switch developed by TriQuint Semiconductor for code division multiple access applications. Description of the product's design; Advantages of using the TQP4M3019; Specifications of the device, including cellular and global positioning system insertion loss and...
- Microelectronics Component Manufacturers Increase Fiber-Optic Network Capacity. // Microwave Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p50
The article focuses on the viewpoint report from the Gallium Arsenide (GaAS) and Compound Semiconductor Technologies Service of Strategic Analytics Inc. which stresses the increase in fiber-optic network capacity of the global semiconductor industry. It highlights the product developments of...
- USA. // Solid State Technology;Jun2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p5
The article offers news briefs related to semiconductor industry in the U.S. An asset acquisition is made between Mentor Graphics and LogicVision worth $13 million price. Asyst Technologies Inc. has filed bankruptcy protection and its two Japan subsidiaries. TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. has...