Companies Report Mixed Bag Of Earnings Results
- AvantGo, InfoSpace partner on Web. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p15
Reports on AvantGo Inc.'s Internet-based news agreement with InfoSpace.com.
- SBC reports revenue increase. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
Announces an increase in the fourth quarter revenues of SBC Communications Inc. in 2000, compared with the same quarter in 1999.
- Wireless contributes to SBC's growth during 1Q. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p30
Reports on the increase in SBC Communications Inc.'s operating revenue for the first quarter of 2000.
- SBC revenues increase 8 percent. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p38
Reports on the increase in revenues generated by SBC Communications Inc. during the third quarter ended September 30, 2000.
- BELLSOUTH, SBC DISAPPOINT WITH SECOND QUARTER RESULTS. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;7/29/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the below-average earnings of BellSouth Corp. and SBC Communications Inc. for the second quarter of 2002. Weakness of the demand for local voice services; Factors attributed to declined revenues.
- SBC revenues include Ameritech acquisition. // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p21
Focuses on increased revenues of SBC Communications Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1999 boosted by the completion of its acquisition of Ameritech Corp. Comparison with revenues from previous years; Domestic wireless operations making the most significant earnings contributions.
- SBC Communications. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p35
Reports on the financial performance of SBC Communications Inc. in the first quarter of 1999. Increase in number of wireless subscribers; Increase in revenues when compared with the same quarter of 1998.
- Bells Record Big Gains In Data Revenue. Cantwell, Rebecca // Inter@ctive Week;01/31/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p18
Looks at the financial performance of regional Bell Atlantic Corp. operating companies as of January 24, 2000. Remarks from Blake Kirby, a consultant at Renaissance Worldwide business strategy group; Financial figures of Bell Atlantic, SBC Communications and others; Factors driving Bell's...
- Industry Update -- Fixed Line. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p2
Reports developments in the telecommunications industry in the U.S. as of June 2003. Financial performance of SBC Communications Inc.; Increase in the profit of Verizon Communications Inc. in the first quarter of year 2003; Cancellation of the offer of Hutchison Telecommunications Ltd. to buy a...