M-Systems Brings DiskOnChip To Market
- Integrated processors for wireless access. // Electronics Weekly;12/18/2002, Issue 2081, p15
Presents information on a wireless access point design with integrated processor. Function of an integrated processor in a wireless access point; Trends that affect the overall design of wireless access points and gateways; List of parameters for wireless access points.
- Bluetooth To Gobble Chips. // Wireless Week;10/11/99, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p17
Predicts the growth of Bluetooth wireless microprocessors in 2003. Estimated number of units to be produced; Functions of the Bluetooth technology.
- The key to delivering wireless data. Smith, Cliff // Electronics Weekly;11/13/2002, Issue 2076, p21
Comments on delivering wireless data in telecommunication. Requirements in the delivery of wireless data; Challenge of reconciling power and performance for technology developers; Evaluation of the dynamic frequency management of processors.
- M-Systems x2 technology increases memory, reduces cost for wireless devices. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p32
Reports on the development of the x2 technology by M-Systems in collaboration with Toshiba Corp. Features of the technology; Benefits of the technology to wireless communicators; Customers of M-Systems.
- Vixs technology aids video broadcasts over WLANs. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p6
Introduces the Xcode, a video networking processor that aids video broadcasts over wireless local area network from Vixs Systems Inc. Estimated sales of the processor by 2006; Features of the processor; Content security embedded in the processor.
- Intel Combines Communications Groups. // Electronic News;12/15/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 50, pN.PAG
Reports on the move of Intel Corp. to combine its communications-related businesses into a single organization dubbed the Intel Communications Group (ICG). Move of Intel to divide its communications efforts between ICG and the wireless communications and computing group (WCCG); Effort of the...
- Qualcomm houses all acronyms on one chipset. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;2/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the wireless microprocessor developed by Qualcomm Inc. Protocols integrated in the chipset; Features of the chipset.
- Motorola processor gives cell phones universal appeal. Nobel, Carmen // PC Week;11/08/99, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p37
Reports on Motorola's introduction of the DSP 56690 baseband processor that is compliant with existing wireless phone standards, enabling phones equipped with the chip to work almost anywhere in the world. Support of Code Division Multiple Access, Global System for Mobile Communications and...
- A Clear-cut PC solution. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;08/21/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p75
Focuses on Clearcube Technology Inc.'s C3 architecture, a compact, rack-mounted computing solution that delivers video, sound, mouse and keyboard signals over Ethernet cable. Lack of input options; Benefits to be derived by sites such as call centers from the product's small size and...