Cisco Adds Mobile IP Feature To Routers
- Online brochure focuses on Internet. // T H E Journal;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on the online brochure `Going to School on the Internet' from Cisco Systems' Cisco Educational Archive and Resources Catalog. Features; Contact information.
- Cisco seeks to simplify with Windows-based router configuration. Musich, Paula // PC Week;11/8/93, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p61
Reports on Cisco Systems Inc.'s unveiling of its Configuration Builder application based on Microsoft Windows. Simplification of router configuration in large-scale networks; Abilities of the Windows application; Features; Price; Availability; Contact Information.
- Cisco directs global IP traffic. Lambert, Peter // Inter@ctive Week;04/07/97, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p15
Reports that Cisco Systems Inc. aims to balance Internet Protocol traffic with its DistributedDirector software that directs Internet service requests to the nearest appropriate server. Product design and features.
- Cisco puts catalog on CD, Web. Wingfield, Nick // InfoWorld;11/6/95, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p57
Reports on Cisco Systems Inc.'s development of the UniverCD software that combines functions of the media CD-ROM and the World Wide Web. Design of the software; Usability of the software; Cost-saving benefits of the software.
- Cisco Readies Large-Scale Load-Balancing System. Spangler, Todd // Inter@ctive Week;08/23/99, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p9
Focuses on Cisco Network Director, a distributed-architecture load-balancing system developed by Cisco Systems Inc. Target market of the system; How the system works; Components of the system.
- LocalDirector: Fine balancing act. Symoens, Jeff // InfoWorld;7/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p99
Evaluates Cisco Systems Inc.'s LocalDirector hardware-based server load balancer. Features and capabilities; Applications and uses; Pros and cons; Platforms; List price.
- THE BUG REPORT. // InfoWorld;03/12/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p26
Provides information on the security problem of the IOS 11.x and 12.0 software products from Cisco Systems.
- Cisco enhances software for resiliency. Duffy, Jim // Network World;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p41
Reports the launching of Multi-protocol Label Switching Bandwidth Protection software from Cisco in San Jose, California. Increase of network bandwidth protection; Elimination of redundant circuit; Facilitation of network efficiency and reliability.
- Cisco to offer free licenses for WLAN apps. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the plan of computer company Cisco Systems Inc. to distribute Wireless Local Area Network software to several semiconductor and computer manufacturers as part of its Cicso Compatible Extensions program. Key features of the program; Increase in compatibility of client-side devices...