- Openwave to offer OTA for Cingular. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the launch by Openwave Systems Inc. of its Mobile Device Manager over-the-air (OTA) updating technology for Cingular Wireless LLC, as of February 2004. Background on OTA technology; Features of the product; Significance of the launch for the company.
- The wireless internet's once Shining star. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/5/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p30
Reports on the decline of the stock of Openwave Systems on July 25, 2002. History of Openwave; Decision of Openwave's European carriers to sign contracts with competitors; Reason Openwave won a contract with Cingular Wireless.
- Cingular to invest in Southeast markets. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on the plan of Cingular Wireless to invest in its Southeast markets in the U.S. Comment from Mike Orchard, vice president and general manager for Cingular in Georgia.
- Salesman To The Stars. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;01/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p24
Reports on Cingular Wireless which claims serving several celebrities in the U.S. Examples of celebrities that use the wireless data services of Cingular Wireless; Factor attributed to the strong selling point of Cingular.
- Cingular refocuses advertising message. // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the new advertising message of Cingular Wireless as of March 2003. Goal of the advertising message; Top five reasons consumers choose a wireless carrier.
- Cingular's Super Bowl Bid. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;02/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the estimated amount spent by Cingular telecommunication company in advertising during the television coverage of Super Bowl XXXV in the United States. Overview of the national multimedia campaign of Cingular.
- OTA NO LONGER MIA; CINGULAR TAPS OPENWARE. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;2/9/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the plan of Cingular Wireless LLC to use Mobile Device Manager, a software solution developed by Openwave System Inc. Features; Various applications; Impetus behind the selection by Cingular Wireless to use the software.
- Openwave: One Year After Convergence. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p10
Features Openwave Systems Inc., a telecommunication company. Company history; Marketing strategies; Net Revenues.
- Openwave Offers Unified Messaging Upgrade. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the general availability of the unified messaging product of Openwave Systems Inc. Nature of the technology; Features and application of the product; Advantages of the product; Plans to demonstrate the product.