- NEW PRODUCTS. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec2003, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
Features several investment products and portfolios in the U.S. Global Equity Dividend Fund from ING; Real Estate Fund from OppenheimerFunds; ETF Portfolio Trust from PMFM; Personal IncomePlus from MetLife.
- 'Income funds can also win on growth'. Barr, Rebecca // Money Marketing;11/14/2002, p20
Reports that investors must recognize the importance of dividend yield and growth to get the most of their portfolio. Total return from high-income funds.
- Investment starts. H.E. // Working Mother;Sep2000, p26
Discusses how investors can use dividend reinvestment plans (DRIP) to buy stock in their favorite companies. Requirements for enrolling in a DRIP; Enlistment of the help of firms that specialize in DRIP.
- Dividends: What to look for in constructing your portfolio. Viswanath, P.V. // Westchester County Business Journal;08/24/98, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p13
Explains the dividend policy of several companies. Reasons why companies pay dividends; Ways for investors to evaluate companies' dividend policies; Factors to consider when investing in a particular stock portfolio.
- Focus Shifts Back to Dividends. // Money;Jun2012, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p111
The article presents charts and graphs explaining that investors are showing interest in defensive stocks that reliably produce dividends, such as the industrial sectors of consumer staples and health care.
- Dividends make the difference. Basson, Handrie // Finance Week;03/03/2001, p46
Reports the importance of share dividends as primary means of measuring value when deciding on investment. Use of a value-based approach to investment; Recognition of investment quality trends in the industry; Discussion of the investment strategy in the third share valuation method.
- Making sense of a complex issue. Hurtworth, Di; Strauss, Ben // Finance Week;4/5/2002, p32
Focuses on the taxation of foreign dividends received by taxpayers in South Africa. Reason of the investment on foreign shares and unit trusts by South Africans; Provisions of Section 9E of the 1962 Income Tax Act; Imposition of a withholding tax on dividends declared by companies.
- Higher dividends for investors: Russell Investments. // Money Management;10/13/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p11
The article focuses on the high dividend and high value indexes data released by Russell Investments for the October 2011 reporting season, which reveals 9% rise on dividends delivered by the market to investors.
- A piece of the company. // Money (14446219);Jun2002, p43
Offers tips on investing on stocks. Characteristics of shares; Discussion on the dividend income on shares; Factors to consider about stocks.