Nokia Intros Trendy 5510
- Focus? Who Needs It? BUETOW, MIKE // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on electronics companies that are trying to gain revenues by going after what are increasingly commodity markets. Nokia entered the netbook personal computer market by launching Nokia Booklet 3G. Dell, on the other hand, is planning to join the mobile phone competition....
- Zong introduces two low end handsets. // Flare (Pakistan);7/15/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p59
The article reports that Zong has introduced two low-cost basic cellphones in Pakistan, the G2800S and the G5510.
- Zong Ramazan discount offer. // Flare (Pakistan);9/15/2012, p59
The article reports on the unlimited discount offer of Zong which permits its subscribers to make Zong to Zong unlimited calls for 8.50 rupees/day across Pakistan in 2012.
- Zong 3G/4G compatible phone a great gift to customers. // Flare (Pakistan);Feb2015, p36
The article discusses the release of the 3G and 4G compatible cellular phone from Zong.
- Nokia Crowning Phones With Jewels. // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p4
Discusses the plan of mobile telephone maker Nokia to introduce handcrafted handsets with jewels. Designer of the handsets; Market target of the products; Projection of handset sales for 2002.
- Mobile memos. // Management Services;Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p28
Features Nokia 6800, a mobile phone with a QWERTY keyboard. Comparison with the Nokia 9210; Dimensions; Transformation of the mobile phone from a phone with standard keys to one with a QWERTY keyboard once the flap is opened; Flaws in the design; Messaging features; Use of Java technology to...
- COMPACT NOKIA 3100 PHONE PACKS BIG STYLE/FEATURES. // Tele-Service News;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p7
Introduces the Nokia 3100 cellular telephone from Nokia Corp.
- Double trouble for the handset king. Chan, Tony // Wireless Asia;Oct2002, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the problems faced by Finland-based cellular telephone manufacturer Nokia as of October 2002. Efforts of South Korea-based rival Samsung to compete with Nokia; Cellular telephone operator Vodafone's demand that cellphone manufacturers put its brand and its software on handsets;...
- Nokia offers new pdc phone in Japan. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p22
Announces the market introduction of a mobile telephone in Japan by Nokia Mobile Phones. Features of telephone device.