- Innovation in Travel Distribution: No Silver Bullets. Offutt, Bob // PhoCusWright Innovation Edition;Jun2013, p3
The article presents a summary of the author's insights on best practices and lessons learned when he ran Sabre Labs, the applied research and development unit of Sabre Holdings. It discusses promoting a brand and enabling it to thrive. Sabre Labs has produced travel innovations such as...
- McCain backs DIY tool. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/12/2006, Issue 2716, p10
The article reports on the presentation by lastminute.com chief executive Ian McCaig on the holidayandmore dynamic travel packaging system at the 2006 Triton Conference. McCaig said that the product will be remarketed to agents. Online travel agency lastminute was acquired by Travelocity's...
- SABRE powers up. Elliott, Elaine X. // Travel Agent;10/14/96, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p119
No abstract available.
- Sabre Dance. Butterman, Eric // Travel Agent;05/14/2001, Vol. 304 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on some of the projects worked on by Sabre, the leading global distribution system company in the United States, for the travel industry as of May 14, 2001. Compensation Manager; Dot-Res Platform; Electronic Travel Catalogs; EVoya Webtop; Goal-Oriented Travel; Location Locator; Sabre...
- Fixed monthly fees for TL management software. // Fleet Owner;Aug98, Vol. 93 Issue 8, pTC8
Reports that truckload software applications are offered from The SABRE Group's licensing program, for a fixed, monthly per-truck fee. Name of the program; Features of the program; Cost of the license.
- Sabre training for Caribbean. // Caribbean Business;6/15/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p42
Reports that the Sabre Travel Information Network has opened a new training facility in San Juan, P.R. Description of the facility; Courses offered.
- Online charge. // Travel Agent;9/09/96, Vol. 283 Issue 4, p2
Reports on SABRE's charge for every PNR for all bookings made through any online or Internet booking service.
- News Update. // Travel Agent;09/25/2000, Vol. 301 Issue 5, p50
Reports on developments in technology as applied to the travel industry. Rewards program launched by Sabre Holdings Corp. and Sabre Virtually There for travel consultants; Members of the strategic advisory board formed by Nexion, a provider of business-to-business travel distribution solutions...
- Silver Lining. Milshtein, Amy // Contract;Apr2003, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p76
Reports on the attainment of a silver level Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification by Southlake, Texas-based Sabre Holdings Corp. Company that designed it; Materials used in the decoration; Design elements of the building.