One Smart Antenna For All
- Raking It In. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p13
Announces the fundings received by telecommunication and equipment service providers in the U.S. Amount of the private financing for Metawave Communications.
- Metawave Downfall Takes Human Toll. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;2/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the bankruptcy of Metawave Communications. Growth of the company; Causes of the bankruptcy; Lawsuits to be filed the shareholders against the company. INSET: Metawave Chronlogy.
- Metawave launches network support unit. // Cellular Business;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p14
Highlights Metawave Communications Corp.'s formation of Metawave Network Services which will offer engineering and project management services for wireless system implementation.
- Metawave introduces SpotLight 2000. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p100
Announces the introduction of Metawave Communications Corporation's Spotlight 2000 smart antenna systems. What is the Spotlight 2000; Information on the technology which the system uses; Capabilities of the systems.
- Metawave Opens Offices in Taipei and Shanghai. // Worldwide Telecom;Aug99, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p4
Provides information on the offices opened by Metawave Communications Corp. in Taipei, Taiwan and Shanghai, China. Purpose of the move; Responsibility of Metawave Communications Taiwan Ltd.; Function of the Metawave Communications (Asia) Ltd. Shanghai Representative Office; Background on Metawave.
- Metawave acquires Adaptive Telecom. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p39
Reports on Metawave Communications Corp.'s acquisition of Adaptive Telecom Inc.
- Metawave earnings jump 122%. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p37
Announces an increase in the revenues posted by Metawave Communications Corp. for the fourth-quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- Metawave closes record financing round. Mullen, Georgia // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p22
Reports on a private equity financing round of Metawave Communications Corp. Amount raised; Total investment in the company; Main business of the company.
- Metawave gains $19M funding. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p50
Suggests that Metawave Communications Corporation completed its fourth round of financing with a $19.2 million investment from Bowman Capital Management. What is the total investment in the company; Identification of investors involved in the company's financing; Comments from Bob Hunsberger,...