- COOL & NEW. Gardiner, Dan; Kidman, Alex // Australian PC User;Oct2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p106
The article reviews several cell phones including Panasonic TH-P50VT20A from Panasonic Corp., Samsung NA Vibot SR8855 from Samsung Group and Seagate Freeagent Goflex TV.
- For those tough phone calls. // Tech Trader;Aug2009, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p9
The article evaluates the KX-TG648 and KX-TG646 cordless phones from Panasonic Corp.
- Phones sold without carriers (gasp). Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/16/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the marketing of global system for mobile communications (GSM) cellular telephone models without a wireless carrier partner in the U.S. Efforts of Panasonic to sell its GD55 GSM phone through the Web site; Plan of Panasonic to sell its analog phones to regional dealers; Factors that...
- Panasonic's Wireless Wave Of The Future. Hall, Chris // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p27
Reports that Panasonic Co. will offer Internet-enabled wireless phones using wideband-code division multiple access by the second quarter of 2001. What the phones will offer; Panasonic's share of the market for mobile phones in Japan; Partners of Panasonic.
- Squeezing the cellular network. Potter, Robin // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p63
Looks into problems associated with the rapid expansion of the cellular telephone market in the United States. Problems in optimizing the cellular network to deliver both performance and quality of service; Processes and benefits involved with performance engineering in mobile networks.
- Pre-paid popularity. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p70
Examines the rise of prepaid cellular telephone services in Thailand. Pay-as-you packages being offered by the country's largest service providers, Advanced Information Services and Total Access Communications; Tactics being employed by the companies to gain a larger market share; Other...
- VERIZON & LG MOBILE PHONES INTRODUCE HIGH SPEED DATA PHONE. // Telephone IP News;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Deals with the move Verizon Wireless to introduce LG Mobile Phones's VX1, a cellular telephone that can access Verizon's high-speed Express Network service. Features of the cellular telephone; Information on the Express Network service of Verizon; Charge cost for Verizon's Express Network service.
- 3G Cell Phones: Still To Come. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;2/18/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p42
Focuses on third generation cellular phones. Paths to 3G cell phones; Service capabilities of 3G cell phones; Digital signal processor needs of 3G radios.
- TALK IS CHEAP. // Engineer (00137758);5/30/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7628, p46
Reports on the patent filing for disposable mobile phones (DMP). Features and operation of DMP.