- Electric Fuel 1st Qtr. Sales Rise 11%, Loss Widens. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p37
Focuses on the increase of the sales of the Electric Fuel in New York during the first quarter of 2001. Comparison on the sales of the company between the first quarters of 2000 and 2001; Extension of the net loss; Acceleration of product development and production capacity.
- Zinc-air battery climbs the Alps. Wilson, Jim; Brill, Louis M. // Popular Mechanics;Jan97, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p14
Shows the endurance power of zinc-air battery manufactured by Electric Fuel Corporation. Test endurance of the battery using postal van, Mercedes-Benz MB410E; Reason for driving over the Alps instead of field-testing.
- Electric Fuel readies product, cuts work force. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p16
Reports on Electric Fuel Corp.'s announcement that its Consumer Battery Division completed its preproduction phase and the company is moving ahead with plans for its automated production line.
- Global battery charging. // Wireless Asia;May2002, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p36
Features the Instant Power brand of battery charge kits from Electric Fuel. Advantages of the kit; Inclusion of the PowerCartridge; Product price.
- Zinc-air battery systems closer to production. // Automotive Engineer;Jul97, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p7
Features the zinc-air battery system from Electric Fuel. Design of the system; Involvement of Electric Fuel in joint ventures for the development and distribution of the system; Technology used in the system.
- Electric Fuel Sales Up 10.5 % In 2nd Qtr. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p57
Reports on the financial performance of United States-based battery manufacturer Electric Fuel Corp. in the second quarter of the year 2000. Increase in sales; Factors affecting the company's financial performance.
- Electric Fuel Shutters Brick-And-Mortar Battery Business. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p44
Reports that Electric Fuel Corp., makers of Instant Power batteries and cell chargers for cellphones, has discontinued its retail consumer battery products as of the third quarter of 2002. Decision of the company regarding online retail sales of battery; Reasons for the halt of products; Plans...
- Electric Fuel gains U.K. reseller. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p10
Reports that Electric Fuel Corp. announced that Great Britain mobile phone retailer The PocketPhone Shop, will carry its line of Instant Power cell-phone batteries.
- Electric Fuel's Battery Powers Samsung Phone. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/23/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p33
Reports that Electric Fuel Corp. is planning to manufacture and market its Instant Power brand of ready-to-use, disposable cellphone batteries for the Samsung SCH-3500 cellphone in the United States. Suggested retail price; Battery technology.