- Absorbing 'Present Shock' // CED;Nov2001 Supplement, Vol. 27, p6
Previews the 2001 Western Show of the cable industry in the United States. Economic pressures faced by the industry; Major theme of the conference; Decline in the number of exhibitors; CableNET exhibit's focus on interactivity.
- Cable's Technology SHOWCASE. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Nov2001 Supplement, Vol. 27, p12
Previews the United States cable technologies industry's 2001 CableNET trade show to be held in Anaheim, California. Exhibition space; Product demonstrations; Expected appearance of cable and state regulatory officials at the event; Technologies to be featured by Toshiba America Information...
- BLAME GAMES. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;6/10/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p18
Comments on the Supercomm 2002 trade show in Atlanta, Georgia as of June 2002. Implications of the absence of Marconi and Motorola in the event; Forecast on the U.S. telecommunication industry; Topics discussed at the event.
- Networld+Interop: An identity crisis? Valovic, Tom // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jun98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
Editorial. Comments on the 1998 N+1 trade show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Role the show played in Internetworking; Benefit of the N+1 show to the success of Interop and the Internet; Growth of Internet Protocol-based technology; Indication that the N+1 show should revamp its mission; What such...
- Reflecting on Supercomm. // Wireless Review;07/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p72
Provides information on the Supercomm 1998, a telecommunications trade show. Examples of what editors of `Wireless Review' heard and saw during the exhibition.
- Pilgrimage to the Telecom Mecca. Lindstrom, Anne // America's Network;07/15/99, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p4
Comments on Supercomm 1999, an exhibition of telecommunication products. Transportation problems experienced by attendees; Entertainment provided by Telecom Systems Division; Highlights of the event.
- SUPERCOMM 2001: A TRADE SHOW ODYSSEY. // America's Network;7/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p26
Highlights the SUPERCOMM 2001 trade show in Atlanta, Georgia. Theme of the trade show; Highlights of the show.
- SUPERCOMM eyes record-setting trade show. Smith, Steve // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jun2000, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p78
Presents a preview of the telecommunication industry's 2000 SUPERCOMM Conference & Trade Show scheduled on June 4-8, in Atlanta, Georgia. Total exhibit space; Changes in the exhibit floor's layout to make it more manageable for participants; Corporate sponsors; Program of activities.
- Events... // CT Daily;2/15/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Cable-Tec Exposition 2013 to be held in Atlanta from October 21-24, 2013.
- Asia gears up for telecoms event. // Telecom Asia;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p44
Highlights the ITU Telecom Asia 2002 conference in Hong Kong, China on December 2â€“7, 2002. Name of organizer; Display of telecommunication equipment and products; Theme of the forum.