New Leadership At Wireless Week
- Wireless Week's Internal And External Changes. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Announces the changes in the periodical `Wireless Week.' Reason for the changes; Promotions of employees; Asian edition of the periodical.
- Wireless SuperSite Launches. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p8
Announces the launching of the Internet SuperSite of `Wireless Week' magazine in December 2000. Changes that have been made; Featured content of the site.
- Wireless Supersite Packs Big Punch. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the periodical `Wireless Week.' Features of the site; Benefits offered by the site to industry professionals.
- Wireless Week Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the 'Wireless Week' magazine's search for articles about emerging interesting product or service.
- Vendors: Going To PCIA GlobalXChange? // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Reports that in the September 18 and 25, 2000 issue of `Wireless Week,' it will spotlight products and other announcements for the convergence-themed PCIA GlobalXChange conference and exposition September 26-29 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Instruction for those who want exposure in...
- Wireless In Style Deadline Nears. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports that the 'Wireless Week' magazine is seeking entries for Wireless In Style 2002, its fourth annual collection of graphically creative, groundbreaking and memorable industry advertising and marketing promotions and innovative product design and packaging.
- Seinfeld Winners Revealed Online. // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p4
Reveals the Internet address to find the winners in the contest sponsored by the 'Wireless Week' in honor of the comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
- Fact No. 1: Things Change. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p4
Introduces the Wireless Gear and FaceTime sections of the 'Wireless Week' magazine. Suggested motto of the wireless industry; Opinion on the elimination of the wireless spectrum cap.
- New D.C. Bureau Chief Joins Wireless Week Staff. // Wireless Week;12/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p4
Reports that telecommunications journalist Mark Rockwell joins 'Wireless Week' as Washington, D.C. bureau chief effective January 2, 2002. Career background; Reponsibilities as bureau chief.