- TeleCorp to sell wireless infrastructure to SBA Communications. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;9/21/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p6
Reports on SBA Communications Corp.'s acquisition of Telecorp PCS Inc. communication towers in five United States markets and Puerto Rico. Price per tower; Total number of towers to be acquired; Build-to-suit agreement between SBA and Telecorp.
- Telecorp PCS to introduce Two-Way Short Messaging Service. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;3/8/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p23
Reports that TeleCorp PCS Inc. launched its two-way Sunburst short messaging service in Puerto Rico. Key features of the company's short messaging service; Pros and cons of the service for consumers; Other target markets for the service.
- TeleCorp PCS Pre-Announces Net Additions. // Wireless Week;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p14
Reports on the subscriber growth of telecommunication company TeleCorp PCS for the second quarter of 2001. Percentage increase from the first quarter; Effort of the company to focus on increasing its postpaid subscribers.
- TeleCorp reports 145,000 subs in 4Q. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
Cites the number of customers added by wireless telecommunication firm TeleCorp PCS Inc. to its subscriber base during the fourth quarter of 2000.
- SBA closes tower deal with TeleCorp. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p32
Reports on the closure of 203 of 175 towers included in SBA Communications Corp.'s agreement with TeleCorp PCS Inc.
- SBA Scoops Up Cash Crop. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p20
Focuses on the purchase of power transmission towers from TeleCorp PCS Inc. by SBA Communications Corp. Terms of the purchase; Amount of the transaction; Annual rental income of the existing towers of TeleCorp.
- TeleCorp PCS adds 145,231 net subscribers in 2000. // Caribbean Business;1/25/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on fourth quarter net client additions announced by holding firm TeleCorp PCS Inc., AT&T Wireless' largest affiliate, which conduct business in Puerto Rico under the SunCom brand. Creation of the holding company by the merger of TeleCorp Wireless Inc. and Tritel Inc.; Number of cell...
- SunCom to premiere Global System Mobile technology. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;12/14/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p37
Focuses on the decision of Puerto Rico-based wireless carrier TeleCorp PCS Inc. doing business as SunCom, to deploy third-generation wireless technology for mobile communications. Impact of selecting Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM)-based technology on Suncom's service delivery;...
- TeleCorp reports increased revenue. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p49
Reports on the increase in the number of subscribers of wireless telecommunication carrier TeleCorp PCS Inc. for the first quarter of 2001. Decline in the company's revenue per user during the first quarter of 2000; Increase in the carrier's churn rate.