AT&T Affiliates Face Migration Dilemma
- Wireless Affiliates Still Target 2G. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p20
Focuses on the concern of wireless communication affiliates over the second-generation needs of their customers in the United States. Overview of the plans of AT&T Wireless Services to migrate from its TDMA network to third-generation (3G) wideband-CDMA; Concern over money in developing a 3G...
- AT&T updates guidance to address TeleCorp. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p30
Reports that AT&T Wireless Services Inc. updated its guidance for 2002 to address TeleCorp PCS. Growth forecast of AT&T Wireless; Additional capital expenditure planned by AT&T Wireless.
- Triton PCS offers downloadable ring tones. // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p4
Details the plan of Triton PCS, an affiliate of AT & T Wireless Services Inc. to offer its subscribers downloadable ring tones and graphics. Software product to be used by Triton to offer the media applications.
- TeleCorp turns on 3 cities. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p14
Informs that AT&T Wireless Services Inc. affiliate TeleCorp PCS Inc. launched its SunCom digital wireless service in three more United States markets.
- TeleCorp launches service in Des Moines. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p25
Reports the launching of the SunCom digital wireless service by TeleCorp PCS Inc. in Des Moines, Iowa.
- TeleCorp launches in Lake Charles. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p19
Reports that TeleCorp PCS Inc.'s launching of its SunCom digital wireless service in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- SunCom to premiere Global System Mobile technology. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;12/14/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p37
Focuses on the decision of Puerto Rico-based wireless carrier TeleCorp PCS Inc. doing business as SunCom, to deploy third-generation wireless technology for mobile communications. Impact of selecting Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM)-based technology on Suncom's service delivery;...
- TeleCorp Down On The Bayou. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;12/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p3
Reports on the move of TeleCorp PCS Inc. in the Houma and Thibodaux market of Louisiana. Benefits of the move; Remarks from Russell Wilkerson, spokesman for TeleCorp; What factor in southern Louisiana that could hinder out-of-state companies moving into a particular town.
- Easy As Buying Fast Food. // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p32
Reports on customer choices in the rate plans from TeleCorp PCS SunCom wireless service.