Texas-Mexico Border Needs Topic of San Antonio Forum
- Nepad at the starting block. Maasdorp, Leslie // Finance Week;6/14/2002, p44
Highlights the World Economic Forum to secure necessary political support for New Economic Partnership for Africa's Development in Africa. Structural reform of the key infrastructure industry; Enhancements the scope for public-private partnerships; Delivery of cross-border physical...
- AfDB Group's Africa50 Fund partner of the BUILD Africa Forum on infrastructure in Africa. // African Business News;12/2/2013, p2
The article informs that the BUILD Africa forum will be held during February 5-7, 2014, in Brazzaville, Congo, in partnership with the African Development Bank Group's Africa50 infrastructure fund to address infrastructure challenges of Africa.
- CALENDAR. // Caribbean Update;Mar2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p22
A calendar of events for the ca is shown including the 6th Annual Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum in New York City, New York from February 27 to March 1, 2013, the 11th Panama Maritime Conference & Exhibition XI from February 27 to March 1, 2013, and Cuba Education and Cultural Tour.
- Federal roundtables to look at infrastructure long-term. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that Denis Lebel, the Canadian Minister of Transport, Infrastructure and Communities, has announced the series of federal roundtables for consultations on the development of long-term infrastructure plan.
- BRBC hosting Dec. 7 forum on energy issues. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p17
This article presents information related to the forum on energy issues being hosted by 'The Bridgeport Regional Business Council' in Connecticut. The forum will have a mix of energy executives, state legislators, regulators and members of the media from Connecticut who will discuss the state's...
- Major Latino expo coming to New Orleans. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p11
The article reports that CG/LA Infrastructure LW will conduct its fourth annual Latin-American Leadership Forum in New Orleans, Louisiana, March 28-29, 2006. The international event is expected to attract up to 600 executives for meetings on the top 40 infrastructure projects in Latin America....
- Over $10bn in opportunities on offer for industry. Parker, Derek // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jul2004, p9
Highlights 2004 Major Projects Forum of the Industry Capability Network in Victoria. Number of construction firms attending the event; Details on the agenda of the forum; Amount of funds allotted for various infrastructure projects.
- Local motives. // Estates Gazette;3/8/2014 Supplement EG UK Citites, p29
The article offers information on the panel discussion including chief executive Howard Bernstein of the Manchester City Council, real estate agent Anne Fairhurst at Mills & Reeve LLP, and chief executive Tim Newns of Midas Inc. regarding inward investment and transport infrastructure development.
- Opinion: For now, cash is still king in Myanmar. Krobteeranon, Somboon // CEI Asia;2013, p19
Myanmar may be open for business, but with an economy that is still primarily cash-based, there remain real barriers to foreign business travellers who are responding to the exciting opportunities of this emerging market.