Busy in Vermont: Middlebury College to Follow State University With Bond Sale
- KANSAS: Biomed Bonds. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p35
Reports that Kansas State University has sought the help of state lawmakers to help finance the construction of a biomedical and life-science research building on its main campus in Manhattan. Rationale behind the rejection of original plan for fund raising; Proposal considered by the...
- Triple-A Dartmouth Readies $110 Million Transaction. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond sale planned by the Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Credit rating of the college; Underwriters of the negotiated sale.
- Georgia: University Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on plans of the Georgia Private Colleges and University Authority to multi-million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2001. Uses to which revenue generated for the bonds sale would be put; Amount of bonds to be issued; Financial status of the authority.
- Arizona Univ. Regents Refunding Part of a 'Loaves & Fishes' Story. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p3
Reports on the plans of Arizona Board of Regents to offer refunding debt on behalf of Arizona State University. Previous offers made by the board; Financial advisor and underwriter of the negotiated sale; Security provision for the bonds; Rating given by credit rating agencies Standard & Poor's...
- University of Texas Refunding Ready to Go If Rates Are Right. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p3
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System to sell financing system refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Proceeds of the sale; Approval of the bond issuance by the Texas Bond Review Board; Lead underwriter for the proposed negotiated sale.
- For Texas University System, Time Is Right to Take the Plunge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p34
Reports the sale of fixed-rate bonds for the finance of projects by the Texas State University System in Dallas, Texas. Remarks of Matt Boles, financial adviser of the system and principal with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Establishment of the system in 1998; Name of companies of the underwriting...
- Univ. of Toledo Scores Underlying A2 Ahead of $105 Million Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31505, p39
Reports that the University of Toledo, Ohio secured an underlying rating from Moody's Investors Service for the first time as it prepares to sell variable-rate money and refunding bond deal as of November 19, 2002. Reasons for the sale of bonds; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service;...
- N.C. College bonding cut to $1.2 billion. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p2
Reports that the North Carolina House of Representatives has retooled a bond request for the state's university system.
- LifeBridge Loan. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p35
Reports on the plan of the Maryland Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority of a multi-million dollar revenue bond sale on behalf of LifeBridge Health in Maryland.