FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- DISD May Put Off Bond Vote Until After Toll Referendum. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/15/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32692, p5
The article reports that Dallas Independent School District (DISD) in Texas may put off a bond election due to the presence of a contentious toll road referendum on the ballot. While a task force studying the district's facilities is reviewing needs estimated at more than $2 billion, DISD has...
- Texas School District Prepares $137M Construction Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p6
Reports on the plans of Irving Independent School District in Irving, Texas to offer $137 million of bond deal to finance a construction program and refund $6 million of outstanding maintenance debt. Underwriters for the deal; Rate of property tax charged by the school district; Number of...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p29
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of December 2000. Upgrade of the general obligation debt pledge rating of Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Details on the bond measure of the Los Angeles Community College District for the April 10 ballot; Decision of Judge...
- Vermont, New Hampshire towns join in school district. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p5
Reports on the establishment of Rivendell Interstate School District by residents in four towns along the New Hampshire and Vermont border. Results of a referendum for the school district; Characteristics of the Vermont bond market.
- Toledo District Races to Market With $72.5 Million GO Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p32
The Toledo City School District plans to enter the bond market with 72.5 million dollar of general obligation bonds in an attempt to beat Ohio's other large urban school districts striving for funds as part of a 5.7 billion dollar 10-year state school facilities program. NatCity Investments Inc....
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Richland Schools Set to Sell. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p9
The article reports on the move of the Richland County No.2 School District in South Carolina to sell 136.6 million dollars of bonds which include refunding and taxable qualified school construction bonds.
- PENNSYLVANIA 4/5. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/27/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p45
The article presents information on several projects related to the construction industry in Pennsylvania. The phase 2 of the East Stroudsburg High School South Complex is an estimated $58-million project of the East Stroudsburg Area School District calling for three existing school buildings to...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p21
No abstract available.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31407, p33
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 2002. Sale of general obligation bonds for the Anchorage School District; Support to place a referendum for road improvements in the Puget Sound area; Creation of temporary cash flow for the Education Fund in Wyoming.