N.J. Looking to Reserve Accounts To Cover Shortfalls in Revenue
- Businesses tap SBA lifeline. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;01/07/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the impact of disaster loans on lost revenue of businesses in New York. Effect of the September 11 terrorist attack on the Northwing Kennels; Importance of the Small Business Administration (SBA) disaster loan; Identification of companies with approved SBA loans.
- Consultant: Post Closing Needs Improvement. // National Mortgage News;4/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p31
Reports on the money spent by lenders on post-closing processes. Burden on lender's post-closing departments; Example of an inefficient process flow; Generation of revenue by improving post-closing functions.
- GEORGIA: Augusta Airport Revised. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32481, p37
The article reports on the revision of Augusta Regional Airport's outlook from stable to positive which indicates an upgrade could be in store for the Baa3-rated credit Georgia. The change stems from the airport being in line to gained more federal support, which can possibly reduce future debt...
- Asset sales for regional banks. Smith, Tracy E. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct88, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p62
Focuses on the role of asset-sales program in the banking industry. Increase of loan volume; Analysis of the revenue growth; Details on the capital gains.
- Summary. // MNB Bulletin;Oct2010, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by TamÃ¡s BalÃ¡s and MÃ¡tron Nagy on the costs and consequences of FX loans, one by Gergely FÃ¡biÃ¡n, AndrÃ¡s Hudecz and GÃ¡bor Szigel on the decline in corporate lending, and one by GÃ¡bor P. Kiss...
- Texas Water Board Selling $80 Million of GOs for Conservation. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31433, p3
Reports the creation of general obligation bonds by the Texas Water Development Board to finance water projects in the U.S. Emphasis on provision of loans for conservation projects; Components of tax exempt water financial assistance bonds; Causes of the decline of revenue.
- Strategy Shifts Anticipate Mortgage Volume Drop. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;5/17/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 95, p1
Focuses on the financial performance of various mortgage lenders in the industry. Impact of economic downturn in the industry; Improvement of business strategies; Details on the revenue growth of mortgage lenders.
- The price of risk becomes clear when markets overreact. Nadler, Paul // American Banker;10/20/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 201, p7
Focuses on the importance of the trade-off between risk and yield in the market for subprime mortgage loans. Discussion on the chain reaction within the banking industry during the Russian economic crisis; Overview on subprime mortgage loan activity in the United States; Reasons why banking...
- Cost Control Lifts Servicing Income. // Mortgage Servicing News;Sep2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7
Reports on the increase of loan-servicing profitability of mortgage lenders in the United States. Factors effecting the increase; Improvement of revenue per loan; Benefits of controlling direct expenses on large servicers.