Deal Brews in Milwaukee
- L'extension de la Tate Modern retardÃ©e. // Beaux Arts Magazine;nov2011, Issue 329, p22
The article announces construction delays concerning the addition at the modern art gallery Tate Modern in London, Great Britain, which was expected to open during the summer of 2012 but has been delayed due to financial reasons.
- Tate Modern gets Â£50m towards new extension. M. B. // Art Newspaper;Jan2008, Vol. 17 Issue 187, p16
The article reports that Tate Modern national museum in London, England has received Â£50 million from the government for its planned extension, a major contribution towards the Â£215 million project. The government contribution represents the largest capital commitment for a cultural...
- Premera Blue Cross expansion nears completion. // Journal of Business (10756124);5/31/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p21
A photograph of an unfinished addition at Premera Blue Cross in Spokane, Washington, is presented.
- Airport expansion. Sitter, Ken // Northern Ontario Business;Jan2001, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10B
Reports the expansion at Jack Garland Airport in North Bay, Ontario. Creation of a single level terminal for arrival and departure; Accessibility to the handicapped; Construction of an aerospace campus in Canadore College.
- Letting in the sun. Greenberg, Cara // House Beautiful;Sep95, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p138
Focuses on building home extensions. Consideration of the design of the standing structure; Choice of colors and furnishings.
- NUMBER CRUNCHING. // Building Design;11/29/2013, Issue 2087, p18
The article offers information on the number of weeks that the proposed Northern Line extension in London, England is expected to last.
- Carbuncle plan scaled back. // Building Design;7/16/2010, Issue 1925, p3
The article reports on the withdrawal of the proposals of developer Walduck 1988 Settlement and Blitzgold and Associates to extend the top of the building on the Northview Estate in Holloway in London, England.
- Aguadilla Airport investment takes off. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;7/23/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p12
Reports on the expansion plans of the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. What the expansion includes; Efforts of Aguadilla to attract more businesses into the island; Aircrafts the company plans to deploy; Comments from Guillermo Ortiz, president of the airport, and David...
- Rams Offer a New Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/23/2012, p7
The article reports on the expansion plan of St. Louis Rams for its home at the Edward Jones Dome in Missouri that could cost 500 million dollars to 750 million dollars.