Radian Hires Marketing VP
- INDUSTRY PROS. // Shopping Center World;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p13
Reports appointments of several industry executives in the U.S. Selection of John Birnbaum as director for brokerage firm Robert K. Futterman & Associates; Election of Barry Schain as the managing principal of Next Realty LLC; Promotion of Christopher Kostanecki to the position of vice...
- S&H IN BRIEF. Sarkis, Karen // Occupational Hazards;Aug2000, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p17
Reports developments related to several appointments of employees in business enterprises in the United States. Appointment of Robert Lodi as vice president and general manager of Scott/Bacharach Instruments; Selection of Mickael Nichols as sales manager for CamelBak Products industrial safety...
- WHO'S NEWS. // Business News New Jersey;12/11/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 50, p33
Presents lists of appointed employees in the United States. Selection of Christine Dickson as executive vice president of Selective Insurance Group; Promotion of Gregory Mass to executive director of career development services at New Jersey Institute of Technology; Appointment of Pat Orchard...
- Faces & Places. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p137
Reports on the selection and appointment of hotel executives in the U.S. as of March 2002.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);12/21/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p14
Reports on the selection and appointment of several executives in the United States as of December 21, 2001.
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p21
Reports on the appointment of several executives in the U.S. Selection of Stephen A. Nolan as chief financial officer of Danzas North America; Promotion of James E. Dillard III as vice president of UST Inc.; Job responsibilities of Sydney L.H. Gordon as vice president of Angel Commercial LLC.
- Szany named VP of American Baler Egosi Appointed to ASME Committee. // Waste Age;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p73
Reports career developments of several executives in the United States as of September 2001. Appointment of Joe Szany as vice president of sales and marketing division in American Baler Co.; Selection of David Steiner as senior vice president of Waste Management Inc.; Recruitment of Michael F....
- Executives Plan Increase in Fourth Quarter Hiring. // Collector (0010082X);Oct2010, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the plan of 11% of executives interviewed for the Robert Professional Employment Report to increase the number of full-time staff they employ in professional occupations in the fourth quarter of 2010 in the U.S.
- People on the move. // Furniture/Today;8/20/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p22
Reports career developments of several executives in the United States. Promotion of Brent Burton as vice president of Transportation and Logistics Division; Appointment of David Gotchy as president of Carolina Mirror; Selection of Cheryl Hyde as home fashions coordinator of the Felters Group.