Municipal Prices Climb in Secondary As N.Y., N.J. Port Deal Sells in Primary
- Munis Fall Third Straight Session; Secondary Slow Ahead of Holiday. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p2
Reports on a decrease in municipal bonds for the third straight trading session in New York. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the bond price; Problems faced by traders in the municipal market.
- Massachusetts Building Deal Leads $8.3B Calendar. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p3
The article offers information on the forecasting related to the performance of the municipal bond market of the U.S. for the upcoming week, which is expected to make business worth 8.3 billion dollars.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p20
Lists municipal bonds sold in negotiated basis in the United States from May 20 to June 8, 2000. Georgia civic center project revenue bonds; Maine general obligation bonds; California revenue bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p24
Presents results of municipal bond negotiated sales in the United States from June 5 to 9, 2000. Arkansas Development Finance Authority; Iowa Finance Authority; Minnesota Housing Finance Authority.
- Analysts See Rally Continuing Into Summer. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33517, p2
The article reports on the prediction of financial analysts that the municipal bond rally will continue into the summer of 2011 in the U.S.
- Negotiated bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30777, p9
Lists municipal bond issues in the United States on offer for negotiated sales between November 29 and December 13, 1999. Uses and amount of the proceeds; Lead manager and financial adviser appointed for the deal; Credit ratings for the deal.
- Munis Firm a Bit; L.A. District Sets Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/16/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 26, p10
The article focuses on the condition of the municipal market and businesses in Los Angeles, California. It mentions the continuous and gradual improvement of the municipal market due to the secondary trading activity. Furthermore, it also cites the role of the Build America Bonds (BAB) in...
- California real estate market revives, so do hopes for debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;11/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30273, p40
Looks at trends in the municipal bond market in California as of November 14, 1997. Prediction of a possible increase in new land-secured bonds from indications of a recovery by the state's real estate market; Economic recovery by the state; Types of land-secured debt.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p20
Presents negotiated municipal bond sales results in the United States as of January 28, 1999. Includes ABAG Finance Authority for Nonprofit Corps; Harrison Community Schools; Suffolk County Industrial Development Agency.