- ACA Reports Positive Net Income for 2Q and 1st Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the net income of 1.11 million dollars according to the American Capital Access Holdings Inc. as of August 2002. Estimation of 2.27 million dollars net income for the first half of 2002; Category of expenses; Approximation of t20.7 percent for general obligations and tax-backed deals.
- FGIC Reports 42% Jump in Second-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p4
Reports the net income of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. for the second quarter in the U.S. Percentage of the income increase; Debt rating of the company; Adjusted gross premiums of the company.
- FGIC Posts Slight Increase Amid Reports of Possible Sale. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p6
Reports on an increase in net income of New York-based bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC), a subsidiary of General Electric Capital Corp. for the fiscal year 2002. Possible plans of GE Capital regarding the sale of FGIC; Financial statements of FGIC.
- ACA Holdings Doubles Its First-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p6
American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACAH), the parent of the New York bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., on reported a net income of 2.6 million dollar on May 15, 2003 for the first quarter, more than double the 1.2 million dollar reported for the same period during 2002. Municipal...
- Newly formed bond insurer rated single-A. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30246, p39
Reports on the ratings received by American Capital Access (ACA) Corp. from three credit rating agencies. ACA's capitalization, projected exposure to risky credits and market presence.
- American Capital access insures first new issue. Richtmyer, Richard; Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p2
Announces that American Capital Access Corporation (ACA) is insuring a $13.24 million housing bond refunding to be sold by the Clearwater, Florida, Housing Authority. Background information on ACA; Comments by H. Russell Fraser, ACA founder and chief executive officer; How the deal is being rated.
- FGIC Corp. Announces $62.4 Million In 2Q Net Income Despite Slowdown. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p4
The article focuses on the net income growth posted in the second quarter of 2006 by FGIC Corp., parent holding firm of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co., despite the slowdown in municipal bond issuance. The company reported a net income of $62.4 million, an 11.2% increase over the same period in...
- Guarantor FGIC Marks Big Gains, But ACA Financial's Losses Continue. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p3
Reports on an increase in net income of bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) and net loss for ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. during the third quarter of 2001 in the U.S. Percentage increase in net income registered by FGIC; Total amount in net premium written by FGIC for the...
- FGIC's Income Up 32%, While First-Quarter Production Falls. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p37
The article reports on the increase of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.'s net income despite the drop of its new business production in the first quarter of 2007. The company reported a net income of $73.4 million, which is a 32% increase from the $55.5 million net income of 2006. Financial...