- Bond Ratings. // AHA News;05/10/99, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p5
Focuses on the bond ratings of several medical facilities in the United States. Information on the Baptist Health System's downgrading; Rating of the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles; Details on the financial outlook of Holyoke Hospital in Massachusetts.
- Moody's Poised to Downgrade Alabama-Based Baptist Health. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p44
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Montgomery Alabama-based Baptist Health's bond ratings. Impact of the decline in the ratings of bonds on the financial performance of the health care organization; Services offered by Baptist Health; Concerns of Moody's related to the...
- Baptist Health Improves. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the improvement of the outlook of the rating of the bonds issued by Jacksonville Health Facilities Authority on behalf of Baptist Health Systems Inc. by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Jacksonville, Florida. Effect of the revision on the hospital revenue bonds sold for the Baptist Medical...
- Baptist Health, Ala., cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;05/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30634, p2
Discloses the downgrading of the bond rating of Baptist Health System, Alabama by Moody's Investors Service. Effect on approximately $274.4 million of outstanding debt; Health maintenance organization's two years of operating losses and an expectation for operating losses in fiscal 1999.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p39
Presents news briefs related to municipal bond issues in the Southeast as of April 1, 2004. Standard & Poor's downgrade of bond ratings issued to Baptist Medical Center Specialty Care Facilities Financing Authority on behalf of Baptist Health System Inc.; Alabama Governor Bob Riley's issuance...
- Moody's Cuts Baptist Health of East Tennessee to Baa3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p35
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the long-term bond rating for Baptist Health System of East Tennessee obligated group. Claim that the hospital group will soon be unable to meet its covenanted debt coverage ratio and will fall into technical default; Effect of the...
- Homestead saga continues in Florida. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;06/05/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p24
Focuses on the efforts of Baptist Health System on its rescue plan for its Homestead Hospital in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Terms of the offer of Public Health Trust regarding its leasing on the Homestead Hospital; Net loss of the hospital in 1999 and expected loss for 2000.
- Free clinic is Montgomery's open door to care for the uninsured. Luggiero, Gary // AHA News;9/2/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p5
Focuses on the free health clinic project of the Baptist Health in Montgomery, Alabama for uninsured workers. Services being offered; Doctor who is participating in the health care service; Brief history of the service; Information on staff and volunteers; Number of patients being served.
- 'TLC' program helps cut lifting injuries. // Healthcare Risk Management;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p78
The article provides information about the Transferring and Lifting with Care (TLC) program, a multifacility health system at Baptist Health in Jacksonville, Florida.