- Kerry Introduces National Affordable Trust Fund Bill in Senate. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p4
The article reports on the proposed bill that would create a National Affordable Housing Trust Fund by Senator John Kerry in the U.S. The bill is designed to establish a trust fund that would finance the creation of up to 1.5 million affordable housing units over the next 10 years. If approved,...
- A note in favor of regulations. Kuttner, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10B
Looks at the views of Massachusetts Senator John Kerry on protection of public programs and the need for fiscal discipline in the United States. Background information on Kerry; Information on Kerry's views; Comments from Kerry.
- Rising star. Fenyvesi, C. // U.S. News & World Report;8/5/91, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p15
Outlines recent moves by John Kerry (D.-Mass.) on Capitol Hill, where fellow democrats believe the Senate backbencher is running for their party's 1992 vice-presidential nomination. Current investigations into the Bank of Credit and Commerce International; Gulf war vote.
- Kerry: U.S. Worst Violator of Geneva Convention. // Human Events;2/16/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p3
Presents excerpts from the testimony of U.S. Senator John Kerry, then a private citizen, given before the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971.
- Getting `Kerry'ed away. // Human Events;4/12/96, Vol. 52 Issue 14, p24
Reports that Senator John Kerry has gotten a little out of hand in a fund-raising effort for his campaign.
- GOP overboard on yachtsman Kerry. Harrop, Froma // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/11/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 189, p4
In this article the author criticized the taxation scheme introduced by Republican Senator John Kerry in which he saves 7 million dollars yacht in Rhode Island.
- CORRECTION. // American Gas;Jul2004, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p7
Presents a correction to the article "Sen. John Kerry Talks Energy," previously published in the July 2004 issue of "American Gas."
- Sen. Kerry sees bipartisan progress on his bill for an infrastructure bank. Wasson, Erik // Hill;6/9/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 81, p12
The article reports that Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts district is hoping that his bill to create a National Infrastucture Bank, which may boost transpotation, water and energy infrastructure investment, will move through the Senate in 2011.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;
Presents a correction to the article "The Making of John Kerry" that was previously published in the July 12, 2004 issue.