- Tuesday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;12/16/2015, p1
This section offers a tabular detail of economic indicators including consumer price index (CPI), the Empire State Manufacturing Index, and the National Association of Home Builders Index, in the U.S. as of December 15, 2015.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 7. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p2
Presents several charts depicting the economic indicators in the U.S. as of October 2005. International trade; Consumer price index; Business inventories.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);May2003, p2
Reports on the increasing consumer price index in the U.S. as of April 2003. Escalation of the energy costs; Assessment of the manufacturing industries; Factors affecting the import price index.
- Glossary. // OECD Economic Surveys: Euro Area;Jan2007, Vol. 2006 Issue 16, p117
A glossary of terms related to economics, including consumer price index, is presented.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/17/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31058, p2
Presents economics-related news from the United States. Consumer price index and other indicators for December 2000; Business inventories in November 2000; Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills, recent as of January 17, 2001.
- THE WEEK AHEAD. // CRN;9/12/2005, Issue 1162, p86
The article focuses on the current economic conditions in the U.S. with reference to the impact of Hurricane Katrina on the economy. Consumer prices in the U.S. increased a modest 0.2 percent in August, compared to a 0.1 percent rise in July. Indeed, inflation at all levels is likely to increase...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 15. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p2
Presents United States economic indicators on June 15, 2004. Business inventories; Consumer price index; Empire State Manufacturing Index; University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply; TheMuniCenter List.
- Richmond fed: Orders up, shipments weaker. // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p2
Cites the Richmond Federal Reserve Bank's report on the performance of the United States manufacturing sector in February 1999. Drop in seasonally adjusted shipments; Reduction of excessive inventories; Rise in capacity utilization.
- Factory Orders, Inventories Up. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/04/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30947, p2
Informs on the rise in factory orders for manufactured goods and inventories in the United States in June 2000. Numbers from the U.S. Commerce Department.