- Handheld analyser for installing cables and antennas. // Electrical Technology;Nov/Dec2011, p15
The article evaluates the ZVH handheld cable and antenna analyser from Rohde & Schwarz Inc. (R&S).
- Spotlight on Test and Measurement. // Power Electronics Technology;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p52
The article evaluates several electronic equipment including Intepro System's SEMTest stress screening system, Agilent Technologies' N6705A integrated dc power analyzer, and LeCroy's WaveRunner Xi and WaveSurfer Xs mixed-signal oscilloscopes.
- RF Instrument Analyzes Maultiport Devices. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p8
Features the R3860A Radio Frequency Component Analyzer from Advantest America. Frequency range of the product; Technological properties of the component analyzer; Number of independent sweep channels of the analyzer; Market price of the product.
- Product Briefing. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p8
The article reviews several computer electronic products including the 16900 Logic Analyzer from Agilent Technologies, the KPXI lines from Keithly Instruments and a signal source analyzer Wavecrest SSA-20 from Wavecrest.
- New Equipment. // CanTech International;Sep2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p30
The article offers brief information on electronic equipment including the Spraytec laser diffraction analyzer from Malvern Instruments, the Angelus 60L seamer from Imeta Srl and the Innopack Kisters Fully Enclosed Film Pack the company KHS AG.
- Inductors at RF. Silver, H. Ward // QST;Nov2014, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p68
The article explores the basics of inductors at radio frequency (RF) and explains the use of a function of a common antenna analyzer in measuring conductance. The formula for the inductance L of a basic single-layer, air-wound inductor is explained. The procedure for measuring an inductor's...
- Effects of impedance matching network on the discharge mode transitions in a radio-frequency inductively coupled plasma. Ding, Z. F.; Yuan, G. Y.; Gao, W.; Sun, J. C. // Physics of Plasmas;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p063506
In inductively coupled plasma sources, discharge transitions from electrostatic mode (E mode) to electromagnetic mode (H mode) and from H mode to E mode occur. In previous studies, only a few works paid attention to the effects of the impedance matching network. Cunge et al. [Plasma Sources Sci....
- NEW PRODUCTS. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p63
The article features several electronic products including the N9201A Array Structure Parametric Test Option from Agilent Technologies, the E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzers from Agilent Technologies and the Model CMS1040 Power Amplifier from AR Worldwide.
- MUNICIPAL/INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS. // Water Technology;Apr2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p33
The article evaluates several electronic products including the BioTector TOC Analyzer from Hach Co., the High Flow Industrial Pleated Phenolic Cartridges from the company Harmsco Filtration Products and the Projection Software from NanoH20 Inc.