Dross 'Grabber' Separates Good Solder From Dross
- Vitronics Corp. // Equities;Aug94, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p35
Features Vitronics Corp., Newmarket, New Hampshire. Second quarter results ending July 2, 1994; Increase in year to date bookings for the same period in 1993; Contact information.
- Vitronics buys 475,000 shares. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/11/96, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p30
Reports on Vitronics Corp.'s acquisition of 475,000 shares of stock from New England Growth Fund I L.P. Price per share.
- Vitronics gets 2 substantial orders. // Electronic News;12/18/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2096, p42
Reports that Vitronics Corp. will deliver two substantial orders for its Unitherm product line. Purchasers Lockheed Martin Commercial Electronics and General Instrument Corp.'s Jerrold Division.
- A hot item. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/07/96, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p34
Reports on the order received by Vitronics Corp. for its UNITHERM reflow ovens as of June 1996. Value of the contract order; Uses of the reflow ovens; Gary Attalla as vice president of the company.
- Vitronics' XPM3 Reflow Soldering System. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p97
The article describes the features of the XPM3 reflow soldering system from Vitronics.
- Vitronics goes with the reflow. Lubanko, Matthew // Equities;Mar1995, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p11
Features the company Vitronics. Chairman and chief executive officer James Manfield and chief operating officer Ronald Lawler's management of the company; Reflow soldering and surface mount technology operations; Financial performance of the company.
- Deal announced by Vitronics. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p9A
Announces that Vitronics Corp. has entered a partnership with Vanguard Automation Inc. under which Vanguard will package and sell Vitronics reflow ovens and cleaners with Vanguard's Ball Grid Array ball placement work cells. Supply of thermal processing and associated equipment to be provided;...
- Vitronics Soltec Relocates Some Manufacturing. Drysdale, Chelsey // Circuits Assembly;Aug2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the plan of Vitronics Soltec to relocate volume manufacturing of several product lines from the Netherlands to its facilities in China and the U.S. According to the company, the move is their response to the demand for improved price-to-performance ratios. Vitronics also...
- Vitronics unveils SELECTSeries line. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/26/96, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p25
Reports that Vitronics Corp. has introduced its SELECTSeries line of surface mount reflow ovens.